Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Snow in Miami????
    Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I saw a 30% chance of snow in the forecast for tomorrow night!!!!

Have fun guys.....

PALM SPRINGS... CORAL SPRINGS... HOMESTEAD... FLORIDA CITY... MIAMI... MIAMI GARDENS... MIAMI LAKES...SOUTH MIAMI...JUPITER... WEST PALM BEACH... BOCA RATON... POMPANO BEACH...FORT LAUDERDALE... FORT LAUDERDALE BEACH... HOLLYWOOD BEACH... MIAMI BEACH... MIAMI SHORES... DOWNTOWN MIAMI...

WIND CHILL WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM SATURDAY EVENING THROUGH SUNDAY MORNING...

A WIND CHILL WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM SATURDAY EVENING THROUGH SUNDAY MORNING.

TEMPERATURES SATURDAY NIGHT SHOULD FALL INTO LOWER TO MID 30S OVER THE METRO AREAS TO THE MID TO UPPER 20S OVER THE INTERIOR AREAS OF SOUTH FLORIDA... WITH NORTHWEST WINDS AROUND 15 MPH OVER THE METRO AREAS TO AROUND 10 MPH OVER THE INTERIOR AREAS OF SOUTH FLORIDA. THIS SHOULD ALLOW FOR THE LOWEST WIND CHILL READINGS TO FALL INTO THE 20S OVER THE METRO AREAS TO THE TEENS OVER THE INTERIOR AREAS OF SOUTH FLORIDA SATURDAY NIGHT INTO SUNDAY MORNING. THEREFORE... A WIND CHILL WATCH HAS BEEN ISSUED FOR ALL OF SOUTH FLORIDA SATURDAY EVENING UNTIL SUNDAY MORNING.

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN MIAMI HAS ISSUED A FREEZE WATCH FOR ALL OF SOUTH FLORIDA... WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM SATURDAY EVENING THROUGH SUNDAY MORNING.

VERY COLD AIR WILL BE WORKING INTO SOUTH FLORIDA ON SATURDAY INTO SATURDAY NIGHT BEHIND THE PASSAGE OF A VERY STRONG COLD FRONT. TEMPERATURES SHOULD FALL INTO THE LOWER TO MID 30S OVER THE METRO AREAS... AND INTO THE MID TO UPPER 20S OVER THE INTERIOR AREAS OF SOUTH FLORIDA SATURDAY NIGHT INTO EARLY SUNDAY MORNING. AT THIS TIME... DO NOT EXPECT THE DURATION OF THE FREEZE TO MEET THE HARD FREEZE CRITERIA. THEREFORE... A FREEZE WATCH HAS BEEN ISSUED FOR ALL OF SOUTH FLORIDA FROM SATURDAY EVENING THROUGH SUNDAY MORNING.

PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS...

A FREEZE WATCH MEANS SUB-FREEZING TEMPERATURES ARE POSSIBLE.

THESE CONDITIONS COULD KILL CROPS AND OTHER SENSITIVE VEGETATION.
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

2. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Competitor MOBILEMERCMAN's Avatar
    Damn cold Canadian air....

3. Collapse Details

Appleton, Wisconsin. Where we have 2 seasons... winter and road construction
    Have fun driving
    ________

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MacGyver View Post
    Have fun driving
    That would be entertaining......

5. Collapse Details

45 degrees in KW Sunday morning !
    Parabellum FJ²B

6. Collapse Details

We need to string Al Gore up like a pinata and take turns ......
    P-4077 "The Swamp" S.B.Y.C. and Michigan medboat mothership

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sea-Dated View Post
    That would be entertaining......

hopefully someone video tapes them.

8. Collapse Details

Competitor / Charter Member imco offshore's Avatar
    the damn thing happened,,first i live in fla...i have a coy pond out front about 300 gals not to big,,it has a pump in the middle that shoots up water to air and design,,,the pond frooze over the top layer and the pump kept pumping up the water,it kept freezing over the top..so on and so on untill 4 inches of ice on the top ,,no water in the pond and all the coy in one little corner where the pump couldn,t pump out the water, i could see yhe fish flopping around begging for more water...i thought it was funny,, but not my wife any way it was a first for me..lol i know it,s a stupid story but i never saw that before..have a good day
    IMCO #10- 2009 National Champions

9. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Competitor MOBILEMERCMAN's Avatar
    coy killer?

10. Collapse Details

Banana Bend, Texas 29 50 49.84N, 95 05 17.46W
    Quote Originally Posted by MOBILEMERCMAN View Post
    coy killer?
    I wouldn't say that he is being very coy, pretty much came out and admitted it
    Mark
    Everybody should believe in something; I believe I'll have another drink.

11. Collapse Details

Sponsor / Charter Member ThrottleUp Props's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by imco offshore View Post
    the damn thing happened,,first i live in fla...i have a coy pond out front about 300 gals not to big,,it has a pump in the middle that shoots up water to air and design,,,the pond frooze over the top layer and the pump kept pumping up the water,it kept freezing over the top..so on and so on untill 4 inches of ice on the top ,,no water in the pond and all the coy in one little corner where the pump couldn,t pump out the water, i could see yhe fish flopping around begging for more water...i thought it was funny,, but not my wife any way it was a first for me..lol i know it,s a stupid story but i never saw that before..have a good day
    Gosh George, although it is quite an entertaining story involving the low temperature challenged people that we are....I gotta ask how are the fish! Poor little guys!!!

Julie
    When you feel the need for speed...Throttle Up!

GO FAST or GO HOME!

12. Collapse Details

I have a couple plow truck in stock, maybe I can dump them to one of the Florida counties to plow the roads! $$$$$

13. Collapse Details

Well I think thats funny as chit!!!! Sorry to all the locals but the wife who I am at war with is going on a cruse to the Bahams Saterday and if its cold I will be laughing my azz off

14. Collapse Details

So the fish are reluctant and reserved in social situations, yet flirtatiously modest?
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by imco offshore View Post
    Thats why my dads pond is 10ft deep on the yard for the goldfish....

George and Jim you want to see snow or night out in a hotel made of ICE come on over.. I´ll probably be in Lapland testing tires real soon.... 200 miles north of the polar circle
    Offshore Racing wasn´t designed to be a spectator sport, it's for people or companies with's lots of money to push the envelope of endurance technology and hopefully put a trophy on a mantle. It's man vs the elements, not like boats with like engines running in circles.

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MOBILEMERCMAN View Post
    Damn cold Canadian air....
    do not mess with Canada
    Offshore Racing wasn´t designed to be a spectator sport, it's for people or companies with's lots of money to push the envelope of endurance technology and hopefully put a trophy on a mantle. It's man vs the elements, not like boats with like engines running in circles.

17. Collapse Details

yowsa !
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2xradard5_anim.gif  
    Parabellum FJ²B

18. Collapse Details

I believe at this moment that the only state in the union, including Alaska that is getting snow is Florida.

And it's pretty south in Florida too.
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

19. Collapse Details

WTF is a coy?

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by fund razor View Post
    I believe at this moment that the only state in the union, including Alaska that is getting snow is Florida.

And it's pretty south in Florida too.
    It hasn't stopped snowing her in about the last 10 days.