Thread: Apache DVD's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

registered
    Quote Originally Posted by DrGaryDC View Post
    Does anyone have the freeze frame videos, Apache Battle of the Seas. I see there are a few volumes, are they worth spending a hundred for them. Any recommendations out there, thanks
    Dr. G
    I've got the History of Apache by Big Seas Productions.

Since you bought Magnum Marks boat and Mark just sent me a nice present in the mail the other day.....I'm gonna pass the DVD on to you as a pay it forward thing. I've already watched it a dozen times. Congrats on your purchase of that fine azz boat.....and I can't wait to see it in action at the OPA races!!!!

Send me a PM with your name and address and I'll send it out. It's a good video!

Craig

2. Collapse Details

Craig, thank you for the kind gesture. As I recently seen, we truely are a family here. Much appreciated, PM coming
    Dr. G

3. Collapse Details

Frank you were 100 percent right videos are incredible gets my heart pumping cant wait until weather warms up. Thanks for everything

4. Collapse Details

Any time Gary!

5. Collapse Details
    call me about dvds jeff 230-282-1987 thanks
    Jeff, can fellow apache owners get a discount on these particular videos, thanks
    Dr. G
    call me about dvds jeff 230-282-1987 thanks

6. Collapse Details

Just waiting for the mail to come. My dad sent them out couple days ago. Craig (old school) also hooked me up

7. Collapse Details

Craig, thank you for the kind gesture. As I recently seen, we truely are a family here. Much appreciated, PM coming
    Dr. G
    Speaking of kind gestures, How about sending my ratchet straps back to me that I let you guys borrow when you were up here...

Roger

8. Collapse Details
    i fixed my phone #
    Quote Originally Posted by Freezeframevideo View Post
    call me about dvds jeff 239-282-1987 thanks
    i fixed my phone # i been posting apache stuff there is tons of it freeze frame