Thread: pics

Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

A few more....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC01147.jpg   IMG00012-20100613-1400.jpg  

2. Collapse Details

Didn't Know if this would work but it did....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC01141.jpg   DSC01140.jpg  

3. Collapse Details

More pics....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC01128.jpg   DSC01127.jpg  

4. Collapse Details

Well the end of are chicago boating season..... 2000 gallons of fuel, two broken XR drives, and alot of fun.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC01143.jpg   2010-10-31_10-26-52_288.jpg  

5. Collapse Details

CSCinc, are you going to completely full the notch/setback when you do the arnesons?

6. Collapse Details

Dont know yet. Haven't got that far with Rik yet. I think the motors need to be lowered a couple of inches from what Rik said so that might be the case. I plan on starting this project after New Years.

7. Collapse Details

Please keep us posted on the project.

I know of only 1 other guy who did that to a BT and well lets just say he is less than pleased. Maybe it was set up wrong or maybe it is just to big of boat for that type of drive. We looked at doing it to ours but after asking a lot of others and I chickened out.

Good Luck with your project.

8. Collapse Details

Would not go through all the trouble but I plan on building some bigger power after i upgrade the drives. Maybe i cant borrow saxmans psi's for the season. So thats the plan and Rik says we can make it work and seems to think by just changing to a arneson i should gain some noticeable mph.....

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by John P View Post
    Please keep us posted on the project.

I know of only 1 other guy who did that to a BT and well lets just say he is less than pleased. Maybe it was set up wrong or maybe it is just to big of boat for that type of drive. We looked at doing it to ours but after asking a lot of others and I chickened out.

Good Luck with your project.
    Was it the arneson conversion? I had seen where one person put pulse drives on

10. Collapse Details

I don't know for sure, he just said they were arneson drives.

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by CSCinc View Post
    Would not go through all the trouble but I plan on building some bigger power after i upgrade the drives. Maybe i cant borrow saxmans psi's for the season. So thats the plan and Rik says we can make it work and seems to think by just changing to a arneson i should gain some noticeable mph.....
    Call me I'll put you in touch with the guy that put the arneson's on his black thunder. Maybe he'll have some good insights for you.

12. Collapse Details

Well the end of are chicago boating season..... 2000 gallons of fuel, two broken XR drives, and alot of fun.....
    That Peterbilt is gay

13. Collapse Details

So's that racing suit your mentor is wearing, but what can we do...

14. Collapse Details

So's that racing suit your mentor is wearing, but what can we do...
    Reggie's not my mentor, he is my hero!

What if..you were to re-rig the titanic with say Speedmaster #5 drives on the outer motors, and a IIIA on the center motor. Then go with triple 750HP mills. Eric from St. Louis has the 43 BT with ssm V drives. (twin setup) and that thing runs pretty darn good! No drive issues and i think he is 800HP a side?

15. Collapse Details

Im alot heavier then a 43 and im going to have to add some more power to make sure i can stay out in front of those smaller boats when the lakes not to rough for you guys....... lol

16. Collapse Details

Im alot heavier then a 43 and im going to have to add some more power to make sure i can stay out in front of those smaller boats when the lakes not to rough for you guys....... lol
    Eric's has the raised deck, not the flatdeck version. Prob lighter, but you do have the 3rd engine and drive to help carry the weight... Those old big shaft ssm's can take some power and keep on tickin...know a few guys pushin 1000hp thru them...

17. Collapse Details

Saxman , they are asd7's that mount on a extension box. Your transmission then goes in the extension box so you dont have to move the motors forward at all. I think the 7's are good for 1000ft lbs and the 8's are good for 1500. The 7 kit retails for about 20k. Rik has pics on www.arneson-industries.com

18. Collapse Details

Hey Joe, dont forget that race suit this morning, its cold out there............

19. Collapse Details

Saxman , they are asd7's that mount on a extension box. Your transmission then goes in the extension box so you dont have to move the motors forward at all. I think the 7's are good for 1000ft lbs and the 8's are good for 1500. The 7 kit retails for about 20k. Rik has pics on www.arneson-industries.com
    New motors then to?

20. Collapse Details

Hey Joe, dont forget that race suit this morning, its cold out there............
    hell, Reggie wears it when its 85* outside.