1. Collapse Details
    Letter from my Father to the owner of the Philly Eagles
    My Father sent this to Jeff Lurie, the owner of the Philadelphia Eagles who play at Lincoln Financial Field ("The Linc").

OUR LOVELY VENUE...THE LINC STINKS

On behalf of myself and my son...season ticket holders for 49 years now, I want to thank you for a wonderful time at your venue yesterday.

I am in Section 137 and upon arrival, I went to our row and noticed there were...behold...no seats visible to one's eyes for you to see, nothing...nothing had been cleared away. Mind you, I paid 3500 dollars per seat and I own 4 of them plus 95.00 dollars a game and this is what I was greeted with yesterday.

Personally, I wished someone had dripped, thats right dripped, not dropped, a 300 pound snow ball right in the owners box. He sits up there in his warm box looking over us like we are his slaves. The snow had never...never been touched and it was higher than our seats so please, because I know he will not have the guts to call me, please tell him in passing...thank you for nothing yesterday. Thank him for not taking the time or the effort to remove one inch of snow in our entire section.

I am sure, since we boo him at every chance, he could not care less about our comfort since he has our money and just nailed us for the playoffs but I am taking the time to let you know how embarrassing it was to have 49er fans look at us and merely wonder...what the hell kind of owner do you have.

Thanks for a great day yesterday. Too bad nobody came down out of their lofty tower to shovel a spot to sit down in. I think for 95.00 dollars we should be allowed to sit in our seat. Merry Xmas or whatever down there.

I found it hilarious but then again I can see his tone and how he would say it to his face if he could...

Them Philly fans can get rilled up!

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MarylandMark View Post
    My Father sent this to Jeff Lurie, the owner of the Philadelphia Eagles who play at Lincoln Financial Field ("The Linc").

OUR LOVELY VENUE...THE LINC STINKS

On behalf of myself and my son...season ticket holders for 49 years now, I want to thank you for a wonderful time at your venue yesterday.

I am in Section 137 and upon arrival, I went to our row and noticed there were...behold...no seats visible to one's eyes for you to see, nothing...nothing had been cleared away. Mind you, I paid 3500 dollars per seat and I own 4 of them plus 95.00 dollars a game and this is what I was greeted with yesterday.

Personally, I wished someone had dripped, thats right dripped, not dropped, a 300 pound snow ball right in the owners box. He sits up there in his warm box looking over us like we are his slaves. The snow had never...never been touched and it was higher than our seats so please, because I know he will not have the guts to call me, please tell him in passing...thank you for nothing yesterday. Thank him for not taking the time or the effort to remove one inch of snow in our entire section.

I am sure, since we boo him at every chance, he could not care less about our comfort since he has our money and just nailed us for the playoffs but I am taking the time to let you know how embarrassing it was to have 49er fans look at us and merely wonder...what the hell kind of owner do you have.

Thanks for a great day yesterday. Too bad nobody came down out of their lofty tower to shovel a spot to sit down in. I think for 95.00 dollars we should be allowed to sit in our seat. Merry Xmas or whatever down there.

I found it hilarious but then again I can see his tone and how he would say it to his face if he could...

Them Philly fans can get rilled up!
    Simple solution...don't buy tickets anymore.
    Warning: There will be no warning shots.

3. Collapse Details

Appleton, Wisconsin. Where we have 2 seasons... winter and road construction
    The Green Bay Packers always make the extra effort to remove all the snow before a game. They even ask the local media to send out the message to anyone that wants to earn some extra cash, to come to Lambeau Field and start clearing benches.
    ________

4. Collapse Details

Banana Bend, Texas 29 50 49.84N, 95 05 17.46W
    Sounds like a simple breach of contract.
    Mark
    Everybody should believe in something; I believe I'll have another drink.

5. Collapse Details

You're talking about a team that hired Michael Vick. What do you expect?

6. Collapse Details

How is his neck? you know the one he hit on the seat when he slipped on the snow.

7. Collapse Details

Your father should move to Florida. Our teams don't win, but the temp will be in the 70's this weekend.

Have any photos of this alleged snow? We haven't seen anything like it down here since the great freeze on Christmas Eve 1989. My door lock froze and I climbed in the rear hatch.

Did you know they sell more anti-freeze down here to women slowly killing their husbands than cars? Elin just ordered 4 cases.

Sorry, here's your thread back.

8. Collapse Details

Philly fans are famous for booing Santa Clause and Mike Schmidt.

9. Collapse Details

All you saw on the news was how great the stadium was cleaned of all the snow.

10. Collapse Details

Never could understand a working guy giving money to a millionaire/billionaire team owner so he could redistribute that hard earned money to a thug player to squander for the next few years only to retire from the sport broke and in trouble with the law.....all for something you can watch on tv for free, all the beer you can drink for cost and the comforts your home can offer!

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondPerformance View Post
    They probably only cleaned the "away" side which appears in the background.

12. Collapse Details

I've always said the best seat is my recliner with the a/c running. I've been to enough football games to get the feel. I sure as hell wouldn't go to one that I had to sit in snow to watch, even if they had free puzzy and beer!

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondPerformance View Post
    I think that was one of my old mans issues. They moved the game from 1Pm to 4:15PM to clear the snow and not a drop was cleared where he was at.

Even the sorry ass Redskins were able to move 25 million pounds of snow with 1200 workers.

Quote Originally Posted by JupiterSunsation View Post
    Never could understand a working guy giving money to a millionaire/billionaire team owner so he could redistribute that hard earned money to a thug player to squander for the next few years only to retire from the sport broke and in trouble with the law.....all for something you can watch on tv for free, all the beer you can drink for cost and the comforts your home can offer!
    Go to a game, even better go to an Eagles game!

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MarylandMark View Post

Go to a game, even better go to an Eagles game!
    Not a chance. You mentioned something about snow. I'm just some dumb, not plumb dumb.

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by cuda View Post
    I've always said the best seat is my recliner with the a/c running. I've been to enough football games to get the feel. I sure as hell wouldn't go to one that I had to sit in snow to watch, even if they had free puzzy and beer!
    We are so much alike Cuda!

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by THEJOKER View Post
    We are so much alike Cuda!
    Now don't give him a big head, he might want to become a TV evangelist and rope all you followers into a cult to finance his lifestyle!c

That was a joke Cuda.....don't go on a 3 day tirade....it would ruin your Christmas!

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by cuda View Post
    Free puzzy and beer I'm in

18. Collapse Details

If you had a party with free puzzy and beer, some dumb sonofa***** would ask for ice cream.

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by JupiterSunsation View Post
    Now don't give him a big head, he might want to become a TV evangelist and rope all you followers into a cult to finance his lifestyle!c

That was a joke Cuda.....don't go on a 3 day tirade....it would ruin your Christmas!
    Jesus man, I'm pretty sure I met you in Palaka one year. Did I look like a TV evangelist to you?