Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Ginger View Post
    They most likely love them in the Fatherland and what is the price of petro over there ? I might mention That i looked all day at the shop for something made in Germany ......................... DAM, everything said made in USA except for a heat gun which said made in Japan ha ha ha ha and this is at a glass shop
    Cool,,,i never said "some" over here can't build a nice product . LOL

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DAREDEVIL View Post
    Cool,,,i never said "some" over here can't build a nice product . LOL
    Cool and just curious what type of materials are you using to build these boats in Europe and are they vacum bagged , Epoxy , fabric's, core ,and weight ? Once again just curious .

3. Collapse Details

Banned
    I know he vacuum bags some stuff,,,i am not the builder !!!!
    I know also he uses foam-core and honeycomb stuff ( don't remember how u call it ), the transom how ever is marine plywood and the boats ( the 28's ) weigh in at around 4500 pounds rigged !
    I also know ,with a 600 HP engine and a bravo they run in the high 80's to low 90's .
    resin,,,,i think EPOXY 95 % sure.
    He also builds special parts for race cars and race bikes .
    His name is Carl Ernst Class, his dad started building boats in the early 70's ( but not offshore or race boats ). Carl does.
    i think his design on the 35 is OFF, he stretched the 28 and actually made his own design step which does not provide stern lift at all.
    But the 28 popped of a 28 Aero-tek is very good build and proven.
    The interior is nice and the rigging is also cool, the price is way lower then any other 28 footer on the market today.
    Any other questions ,,call him. ( but don't laugh ,,,lol, his English is really bad.)

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DAREDEVIL View Post
    The interior is nice and the rigging is also cool, the price is way lower then any other 28 footer on the market today.
    Any other questions ,,call him. ( but don't laugh ,,,lol, his English is really bad.)
    Offtopic;
    Heh...seems it goes with many as German as first learned language

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfuY5Q0BSBM

But honestly..the price is less than the Swedish Arrows at @ 14000 euros (less than 20K$) for a hull ?

Thenagain Arrows are air bottomed vinylester boats vacuum bagged and easily does those speeds with 600hp.
    I would reckon so are the Class 28´s also.
    Epoxy happens to be 3 times more expensive so I find it hard to go lower than anyone else with ´poxy...

Regarding weights..Mange´s Arrow with a EFI, Intercooled, Blower 572 at 900 hp was somewhere under 3400 on the lift... (1650 kg´s) the other around even less but not much of an interior in the Arrows.. they are pure Hot Rods.
    Offshore Racing wasn´t designed to be a spectator sport, it's for people or companies with's lots of money to push the envelope of endurance technology and hopefully put a trophy on a mantle. It's man vs the elements, not like boats with like engines running in circles.

5. Collapse Details

The last that I knew...The molds were sold to the gentleman that owns or owned the PleasureSeeker Sutphen. I believe his name is Rich. He is located in Michigan. A very close friend of mine bought the molds and some remaining inventory at the bankruptcy auction in 1996.

A guy in Wisconsin bought and rigged a 28 single himself. I helped him cut the transom for the outdrive and drill the motor mounts.

The remaining hulls were sold to a guy in Missouri. A 28, 3- 33's, a 35, and a ready to go 34 that was pink and teal. With twin 502 mags(415hp) and full pleasure cabin the 34 would run in the low 80s. It was LIGHT. You could pop the throttles back and forth and the boat would hop out of the water.

6. Collapse Details

I always liked the old school lines . I almost bought one ... just was not in the cards ...

7. Collapse Details
    28 Aero-Tek
    RIP due to Hurricane Ike.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aero.bmp  

8. Collapse Details

where is the old triton boat, I was with the team for a while with Bill before he went to the bat boat

9. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Euro Scott View Post
    where is the old triton boat, I was with the team for a while with Bill before he went to the bat boat
    Its in MIAMI, the one with the outboards in the pics !!!!!

10. Collapse Details

Banned
    A new pic from KW of mine !!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails COX_09KW7307.jpg  

11. Collapse Details

Here's one Scott
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Aero B44.bmp  

12. Collapse Details

Competitor / Charter Member imco offshore's Avatar
    nice pic scott,,, a little more trim tabs,will let you use a lot more throttle..look at the second pic tabs...great pic tho...
    IMCO #10- 2009 National Champions

13. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by imco offshore View Post
    nice pic scott,,, a little more trim tabs,will let you use a lot more throttle..look at the second pic tabs...great pic tho...
    Your right, no doubt i did screw up big in KW this year,,,but hey........had a blast !!!!!

Also welcome MIAMI,,,,,,,,i have that pic on my wall in the living room to gether with MR ZIP !!!!!!

14. Collapse Details

scotty, you lucky guy.
    ist getting colder and colder over here.
    in two weeks we gonna hit the alps with alex's sunset avenue and show up at a ski event.

snow is only frozen water

so, it will take awile till i will ad water to my tek

teecee-o-six
    stefan

15. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aero tek 30 View Post
    scotty, you lucky guy.
    ist getting colder and colder over here.
    in two weeks we gonna hit the alps with alex's sunset avenue and show up at a ski event.

snow is only frozen water

so, it will take awile till i will ad water to my tek

teecee-o-six
    stefan
    HAHA, take the tex and run it in the deep snow.........i always thought about some stuff....maybe it works .HAHAHAHA

Stay safe and have fun.

One day i may come back , with the boat !!!!!

16. Collapse Details

Liquid Fix,

The boat you posted is here in Illinois. It was bought from SalvageDirect in Houston. A friend of mine bought it and I hauled it home for him. It was on a nice aluminum trailer. We drained the oil and gas and put new in it, changed the starter and alternator, added fresh batteries, and it fired right up. It received a good cleaning and drive oil change. Another friend of ours bought it and loves it.

17. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleCry View Post
    Liquid Fix,

The boat you posted is here in Illinois. It was bought from SalvageDirect in Houston. A friend of mine bought it and I hauled it home for him. It was on a nice aluminum trailer. We drained the oil and gas and put new in it, changed the starter and alternator, added fresh batteries, and it fired right up. It received a good cleaning and drive oil change. Another friend of ours bought it and loves it.
    COOL, did u tell him about S.O.S. ?!!!!!

TELL HIM !!!!!!

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by BattleCry View Post
    Liquid Fix,

Hey BC,
    It's nice to hear it is back in action. I owned it for about 6 years and did most of the work on the boat. I had the trailer built for it back in 2005 I think. I rebuilt the dash in the winter of 2006. Oh, Tell him whatever he does do not remove the vent from the notch in the transom. He will not be happy with it if he does. Feel free to have your bud call me. There are a few things I can feel him in on that don't need to be on here. I still have the prop as well. I guess they fiqured out it was a left hand prop too.
    BTW what was the boat bought for from Salvagedirect? I watched it for awhile and then it was gone......
    979-236-9137
    LF

19. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Fix View Post
    Hey BC,
    It's nice to hear it is back in action. I owned it for about 6 years and did most of the work on the boat. I had the trailer built for it back in 2005 I think. I rebuilt the dash in the winter of 2006. Oh, Tell him whatever he does do not remove the vent from the notch in the transom. He will not be happy with it if he does. Feel free to have your bud call me. There are a few things I can feel him in on that don't need to be on here. I still have the prop as well. I guess they fiqured out it was a left hand prop too.
    BTW what was the boat bought for from Salvagedirect? I watched it for awhile and then it was gone......
    979-236-9137
    LF
    YEP, with out the vent,,,they wil have a tough time to break loose !!!!!!

I did the same on my 32 , even though it broke loose better then the 28's !!!

NICE BOAT, HE NEEDS TO CALL HIM AND ALSO JOIN THIS SITE !!!!!!!

20. Collapse Details

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fff.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	58.6 KB 
ID:	53193

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jjjj.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	52.7 KB 
ID:	53194