Thread: No Parties?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer01 View Post

I don't know about that but I am POSITIVE that the engine hatch in that pic is not a stock hatch from APACHE!!!
    That is a NorTech formerly called Predator

2. Collapse Details

Banned
    [QUOTE=runninhotracing;379920]Niiiiiiice looks like a real cool run BIG Daddy

It was..it was simple and we had a blast..
    We went to Waukegan,I was on Thad's 47 Fountain, and we had 2 APACHE'S
    Magnum Mark's 41 and Austin's 47,Medicine man along with a slew of other boats from 26-50'. That's the way the sport should be...

Just alot of damn fun...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cops13.jpg   cops6.jpg  

3. Collapse Details

OK killer, like I said, it can't be from an Apache (you missed my humor) and yes you are correct that my avatar is very appropriate. For those that do not like it or approve of it, I would highly reccomend that they shove their head right up their own xxx, if you are unfamiliar with the position, feel free to watch a Bears game and they will have 11 players enacting the position every down hahahahahahahahah!!!!!! I agree Mikey, we do suck but I was there to watch them destroy the Saints a couple of years ago and I will hold on to that memory. Probably rediculous, but Mom and Frent have tickets for the end of the season against the Vikings again!!!!! Guess we will be catching a cab to that cold SOB and drinking a coat because there will be nothing to watch I am sure!!! Curious Magic and SC888, was Brees out and about much during his stint at Purdue? Friends of mine from N.O. say he is a super good guy and very friendly to hang out with. They have tickets to about 3 or 4 games a year at the dome down there. Met them at the Bears victory over N.O. a few years ago!!! People from N.O. can party too!!!!!
    During our Junior year he hung out quite a bit at my (MM's) old apartment complex but usually only Saturday after the games. He's the most down to earth guy you could ever meet. I am a Bears fan and always have been but it's freakin really hard to watch now so I find myself following the Saints.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by SC288 View Post
    During our Junior year he hung out quite a bit at my (MM's) old apartment complex but usually only Saturday after the games.
    Really? I figured Orton was more of the "Marley" type...not so much Brees...

Anybody else think its funny that almost all the contributers to this thread are in their 30s, and two of the "elder statesmen" of the sport in the midwest are sniping at each other like 6-year-olds? Take it easy, guys...bygones...

5. Collapse Details

[QUOTE=cashbrain;380168]
    Quote Originally Posted by runninhotracing View Post
    Niiiiiiice looks like a real cool run BIG Daddy

It was..it was simple and we had a blast..
    We went to Waukegan,I was on Thad's 47 Fountain, and we had 2 APACHE'S
    Magnum Mark's 41 and Austin's 47,Medicine man along with a slew of other boats from 26-50'. That's the way the sport should be...

Just alot of damn fun...
    Just alot of dayum fun ....... thats what its all about

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Collapse Details

[QUOTE=runninhotracing;380338]
    Quote Originally Posted by cashbrain View Post

elderstatesmen ????????????? oh chit Barack Z

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by runninhotracing; 12-02-2009 at 09:02 AM. Reason: did'nt know Barack Zastrow was on this thread

7. Collapse Details
    Dam I Thought
    Quote Originally Posted by redhotsommer View Post

Anybody else think its funny that almost all the contributers to this thread are in their 30s, and two of the "elder statesmen" of the sport in the midwest are sniping at each other like 6-year-olds? Take it easy, guys...bygones...
    You where trying to bring me into elder statsmen B/S hell no! I won't give up.

8. Collapse Details
    Thank's Cuzz
    Quote Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER View Post
    Sorry guys, I had a Tony M. spasm for a minute. Its gone, Im better now.
    little dick!

9. Collapse Details

Banned

"Elder Statesman" ..Why I oughta

10. Collapse Details

Hey! Some of us are stil shy of 30!!!

11. Collapse Details

Banned
    [QUOTE=runninhotracing;380338][QUOTE=cashbrain;380168]

Just alot of dayum fun ....... thats what its all about

EXACTLY !!!

12. Collapse Details

Gimme some credit here...I was TRYING to be respectful...that in itself is somewhat of a rarity!

13. Collapse Details

Banned
    Just kidding,Mike...You're alright by me

14. Collapse Details

Yup,,,,, you can tell its the offseason !!!!

15. Collapse Details

FU$K boats? You better go wash your mouth out with soap buddy boy!!!!

I guess thats an advantage to having a newer boat like you do..nothing to do to it till springtime. I need the winter off just to have time to fix stuff and upgrade things so its ready for spring!
    O there probably some stuff I could be doing but riding takes priority in da winter

16. Collapse Details

Joe...who are you kidding? All the Reagle Beagle needs is for you to wipe off the minibar, some WD-40 on the swivel seats, and maybe a new spring for the nipple-crunchers. That won't take long at all.
    Let's not forget about cleaning and filling the liquor decantors, vacuuming out the boeing style ashtrays, and adding a "hi-karate" plug in air freshener.

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by SC288 View Post
    The Saints destroyed the Patriots last night. Magic and I had our share of beers with Mr. Brees while at Purdue .
    Ah and to think none of the Jags in Texas wanted him to play college ball. Godblesh Brees and Orton. Go Boilers!

18. Collapse Details

OK killer, like I said, it can't be from an Apache (you missed my humor) and yes you are correct that my avatar is very appropriate. For those that do not like it or approve of it, I would highly reccomend that they shove their head right up their own xxx, if you are unfamiliar with the position, feel free to watch a Bears game and they will have 11 players enacting the position every down hahahahahahahahah!!!!!! I agree Mikey, we do suck but I was there to watch them destroy the Saints a couple of years ago and I will hold on to that memory. Probably rediculous, but Mom and Frent have tickets for the end of the season against the Vikings again!!!!! Guess we will be catching a cab to that cold SOB and drinking a coat because there will be nothing to watch I am sure!!! Curious Magic and SC888, was Brees out and about much during his stint at Purdue? Friends of mine from N.O. say he is a super good guy and very friendly to hang out with. They have tickets to about 3 or 4 games a year at the dome down there. Met them at the Bears victory over N.O. a few years ago!!! People from N.O. can party too!!!!!
    Drew was around from time to time. Really a great guy a total student of the game and a coachs player for sure! He is a really nice guy and is not afraid to take a pic or sign a autograph. One of Sc's and I female friend had a wild night with him once upon a time, but thats not saying much she had plenty of wild nights with various college co-ed Drew wasn't like the Drunk we had before him Billy Dicken. I had Dicken in a class and he showed up drunk a few times and got kicked out.

O and for the record, BEAR frickin down. F the wanta be Colts fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Collapse Details

I have to agree Mikey. We have a great group of Bad Influence Offshore, we have a great time almost every weekend. No matter where we go we are usually the life of the party. While alot of the so called "statesmen" are dreaming of days gone by I am busy raising the next generation of boater. Its amazing how much my little guy knows about boat ain't it Mike.

How bout telling the MCYC story during lunch my Auntie Michele and JJ were drawing!

20. Collapse Details

You SURE you want your Sunsation boys knowing JJ was drawing an Outerlimits with those crayons?