1. Collapse Details
    Elliot Key Nov. 29 Fun Run
    A few weeks ago a couple of us got together for a funrun down to ElliotKey (South Biscayne Bay). We plan on doing it again Saturday Nov. 29. We will depart from somewhere in South Miami(probably Crandon Park) around 10 AM, and run to Boca Chita for a picnic style lunch(everybody brings something), then off to raft up off Elliott for some fun. The more boats the better, The boats we run go anywhere from 50 - 95 MPH, so no need to have a rocketship, all are welcome. Rain date will be Sunday November 30.

Here are a few pics from last run.

This next part I just have to say to cover my A$$ since I am posting this...........

As this is just a bunch of friends meeting up, I take no responsibility should anything happen to any boat or passengers of any boat affiliated with this post, but we do look forward to seeing you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails elliot3.jpg   elliot1.jpeg   elliot5.jpeg  

AKA - "Pantera24" on OSO
    1981 Pantera Sport 24' "FactorX"

2. Collapse Details

uh, is that a legal disclaimer???????

3. Collapse Details

what you really have to do is warn everybody about Rick's thong.........that could bring some liability exposure...............

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by thedonz View Post
    what you really have to do is warn everybody about Rick's thong.........that could bring some liability exposure...............
    Quote Originally Posted by thedonz View Post
    uh, is that a legal disclaimer???????
    Well Rick wrote the disclaimer while laying on the deck of the Pantera in his "purple thong"....something about he wanted to bronze his buns he said.
    AKA - "Pantera24" on OSO
    1981 Pantera Sport 24' "FactorX"