1. Collapse Details
    Good deal on Amsoil
    Found this searchin around before my neuter appointment..

http://teaguecustommarine.com//store...oducts_id=3207

2. Collapse Details

$40 for shipping 10 bottles??! ok so good deal.... rape you on shipping.

3. Collapse Details

DAYUM! BZ with the strong opinion! 2 points!

4. Collapse Details

I'm a Amsoil dealer, that sounds high for shipping, ordered 18 quarts the other day, $17.77 in shipping. But we are close to Chicago.

5. Collapse Details

I am a amsoil dealer as well, let me know if I can help you out

6. Collapse Details

Appleton, Wisconsin. Where we have 2 seasons... winter and road construction
    I go to Mills Fleet Farm (AKA the man's mall) and get it cheaper then my Amsoil dealer neighbor.
    ________

7. Collapse Details

Ok you AMSOIL dealers, can you sell the same product at the $5.00 quart price? Shipping is at additional cost-----from WI, right?

8. Collapse Details

Appleton, Wisconsin. Where we have 2 seasons... winter and road construction
    Maybe I should buy it at Fleet Farm and ship it to everyone at the actual shipping cost (no mark-up). I'm going tomorrow to get winterizing supplies so I'll see what stuff is going for right now.
    ________

9. Collapse Details

I had a bunch of other stuff along with the oil, then when I got to the shipping part Im like screw that. Called them to confirm that was really the shipping and they said yes, I said you just lost a customer then, I`m not paying $50 in shipping for a case of oil and some mics. stuff. Pretty dumb buss. practice .

Magic: good to know, i`m stocked up on the Vtwin 20w-50 for now, maybe some gear oil later.

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MacGyver View Post
    Maybe I should buy it at Fleet Farm and ship it to everyone at the actual shipping cost (no mark-up). I'm going tomorrow to get winterizing supplies so I'll see what stuff is going for right now.
    I have a Farm and Fleet near by... never seen a Fleet Farm thou

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by rotax454 View Post
    Ok you AMSOIL dealers, can you sell the same product at the $5.00 quart price? Shipping is at additional cost-----from WI, right?
    That product is discontinued. It has been replaced with the 15w-50 Dominator Racing Oil and that price is well below wholesale cost, and doesn't include shipping. There are many distribution centers across the country, not just Superior, WI, just depends where you live. Please feel free to send me a pm with any questions. I am with the largest group of dealers in the country, and we are more than happy to answer questions and steer you in the right direction.

I didn't realize that I was in the Chicago Powerboat Club section. There is a local distribution center, which is the one I deal with being from the Detroit area, just outside Chicago. You can go purchase directly from there and save on shipping costs.

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by 07DominatorSS View Post
    That product is discontinued. It has been replaced with the 15w-50 Dominator Racing Oil and that price is well below wholesale cost, and doesn't include shipping. There are many distribution centers across the country, not just Superior, WI, just depends where you live. Please feel free to send me a pm with any questions. I am with the largest group of dealers in the country, and we are more than happy to answer questions and steer you in the right direction.

I didn't realize that I was in the Chicago Powerboat Club section. There is a local distribution center, which is the one I deal with being from the Detroit area, just outside Chicago. You can go purchase directly from there and save on shipping costs.
    Got a location on that dist. center?

13. Collapse Details

Agreed that price is cheaper than I could have gotten it for.

IC,

If you need anything let me know.

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL View Post
    Got a location on that dist. center?
    I think its in schamburg/roselle or somewhere like that. I think my buddy went there last week to pick up some oil and crap. I'll ask him

15. Collapse Details

It`s in Wooddale...

831 Central Ave
    Wooddale, IL 60191

16. Collapse Details

Please feel free to send me a pm with any questions. I am with the largest group of dealers in the country, and we are more than happy to answer questions and steer you in the right direction.
    07 Dominator, you have a PM