1. Collapse Details
    New Aronow/ Smuggling book coming soon.
    This is great stuff. The publishers of the new Aronow book are setting a release date of dec '09. This is the book that Tony Scott is basing the Aronow Movie on.

Here is their Facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/#/pages/Mid-...4942743?ref=mf

2. Collapse Details

should be interesting, most of us will probably figure out who the fictional characters are.
    Parabellum FJ²B

3. Collapse Details

You must all know who the author is correct?? Its Todd Cimino the same guy who tried to be a racer / rigger / con who has a name list around the country looking for him because of deals gone bad he made with boat owners....another scam. Even the pictures are all wrong what does a football players flipped over boat and the only survivor sitting on the hull have anything to do with the book besides being a good picture....another cimino try and earning money the easy way and defrauding the public.

4. Collapse Details

registered
    Quote Originally Posted by RonSilver View Post
    This is great stuff. The publishers of the new Aronow book are setting a release date of dec '09. This is the book that Tony Scott is basing the Aronow Movie on.

Here is their Facebook link: http://www.facebook.com/#/pages/Mid-...4942743?ref=mf

Thanks Ron. Keep us posted on the release date if you can. I'd be interested in a copy of it.

5. Collapse Details

registered
    "Mid Ocean" is a fictional account of the South Florida drug war detailing the lives of the smugglers and the federal agents that have been touched by this ongoing conflict. Set in 1984, "Mid Ocean" follows the first assignment of rookie agent Joel Kenyon who is sent to the Florida Keys, the badlands of drug enforcement..."

The Alazars are a group of Homestead, Florida based smugglers who run the reefs of the Florida Keys from midnight to dawn, importing their loads of contraband.

In the end, Joel will question everything that is right and wrong and who he can and cant trust. "Mid Ocean," while a work of fiction, is inspired by true events.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by CigDaze View Post
    "Mid Ocean" is a fictional account of the South Florida drug war detailing the lives of the smugglers and the federal agents that have been touched by this ongoing conflict. Set in 1984, "Mid Ocean" follows the first assignment of rookie agent Joel Kenyon who is sent to the Florida Keys, the badlands of drug enforcement..."

The Alazars are a group of Homestead, Florida based smugglers who run the reefs of the Florida Keys from midnight to dawn, importing their loads of contraband.

In the end, Joel will question everything that is right and wrong and who he can and cant trust. "Mid Ocean," while a work of fiction, is inspired by true events.
    Sounds like a good read!

7. Collapse Details

I got a peak at an advance copy. Some of the characters include:

Scott Roberts, owner of "Indian" Powerboats.

Aaron Donaldson, creator of the "Stiletto" boat line, murdered on Miami's 188th Street.

Sal Magludez, International mastermind.

Ralph Linez, Pilot...

Turnbush Yacht and Country Club...

Yes, this is going to be good!

8. Collapse Details

registered
    "Aaron Donaldson, creator of the "Stiletto" boat line, murdered on Miami's 188th Street."

Good one.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Toasty View Post
    You must all know who the author is correct?? Its Todd Cimino the same guy who tried to be a racer / rigger / con who has a name list around the country looking for him because of deals gone bad he made with boat owners....another scam. Even the pictures are all wrong what does a football players flipped over boat and the only survivor sitting on the hull have anything to do with the book besides being a good picture....another cimino try and earning money the easy way and defrauding the public.
    I bought my Top Gun from Tod. I have owned a few boats and I wish all of them were as good as this Cigarette. Tod has been a stand up guy.

I don't see how authoring a book makes one a scammer.

10. Collapse Details

I'm already nauseous.

Let's rewrite the bible. Our main charachter is now Jimmy Christmas. A contractor in Arizona.

I'm ready for a reprint of Michael's book.

11. Collapse Details

This book sounds exactly like some old grainy VHF tape copy that I have of a movie made a few decades ago. The name escapes me... Lots of Burger King commercials though.

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by RonSilver View Post

This book and its author are a joke.

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    This book sounds exactly like some old grainy VHF tape copy that I have of a movie made a few decades ago. The name escapes me... Lots of Burger King commercials though.
    thunderboat row.....python powerboats (suppose to be aronow)

14. Collapse Details

Registered
    when is the movie coming out?