1. Collapse Details
    lit on the mentalist
    im pretty sure i just saw tanks top gun on the t.v. show the mentalist. anyone else see it??
    i didnt drink steczs koolaid...

2. Collapse Details

Yea baby!!

I haven't seen it yet (at work). But it's tvo'd. I'll take whatever little fame I can get
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 09-15-09_2.JPG   09-15-09_4.JPG  
    Last edited by Tank; 11-06-2009 at 03:34 AM.
    Making the best in the industry BETTER since 1990...LIP-SHIP Performance: 305-933-9988

2010 Desert Storm Poker Run extravaganza - 04/22 through 4/25 Lake Havasu, Az.

3. Collapse Details

Cool!

4. Collapse Details

Very cool

5. Collapse Details

Saw it last night as well! I yelled, "hey thats Tanks Cigarette LIT." She had no idea what I was talking about and thought I had lost it!

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ITLLFLI View Post
    Saw it last night as well! I yelled, "hey thats Tanks Cigarette LIT." She had no idea what I was talking about and thought I had lost it!
    i did the samething. i yelled holly chit thats tanks top gun!! my girlfriend looks at me and said how do you know its a top gun??
    i didnt drink steczs koolaid...

7. Collapse Details

I got a text message from the former owner of the Pink Flamingo last night with a shot of his TV and the question "recognize anything in this picture"...

"Tear gas and draft beer don't mix."

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Dude! Sweet! View Post
    I got a text message from the former owner of the Pink Flamingo last night with a shot of his TV and the question "recognize anything in this picture"...
    How is Hugh? He's been MIA.

Funnyt story about the whole filiming thing. I was asked to bring the boat out to the film site through contacts at Powerboat magazine. I show up and the transportation guy is like, "dude, that thing is waaaaaay to big for the shot. But we'll pay you just the same for coming out." I was like, that's cool but just to let you know I can squeeze this f*cker into some tight spots. He says, "well bring it up to the location and let the director see it." I bring it up and the director says, "holy sh!t, that thing is going to be the main backdrop of the scene, slip it in between the buildings." So needless to say, it all worked out. I was there for like 4 hours and walked away with 400 bucks and had to take it 15 miles from the shoot site to get the underwater lights installed at Teagues the same day any way so it really worked out well.
    Making the best in the industry BETTER since 1990...LIP-SHIP Performance: 305-933-9988

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    How is Hugh? He's been MIA.

Funnyt story about the whole filiming thing. I was asked to bring the boat out to the film site through contacts at Powerboat magazine. I show up and the transportation guy is like, "dude, that thing is waaaaaay to big for the shot. But we'll pay you just the same for coming out." I was like, that's cool but just to let you know I can squeeze this f*cker into some tight spots. He says, "well bring it up to the location and let the director see it." I bring it up and the director says, "holy sh!t, that thing is going to be the main backdrop of the scene, slip it in between the buildings." So needless to say, it all worked out. I was there for like 4 hours and walked away with 400 bucks and had to take it 15 miles from the shoot site to get the underwater lights installed at Teagues the same day any way so it really worked out well.
    Actually John that texted me (dude who bought it from Hugh) but Hugh's doing good too. His daughter is killing it in the pool so he spends most of his time at swim meets these days. But he did stop by my place a couple weeks ago and fire up some superbad homemade margaritas.

10. Collapse Details

Actually John that texted me (dude who bought it from Hugh) but Hugh's doing good too. His daughter is killing it in the pool so he spends most of his time at swim meets these days. But he did stop by my place a couple weeks ago and fire up some superbad homemade margaritas.
    good to hear...but I gotta ask...where the he'll is the pink flamingo now?! Repaired I take it? Painted (again)?

11. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Competitor glassdave's Avatar
    bad azz! . . . . . damn, any time i use my boat for 4 hours i'm out 400 bucks
    Throttles- Cleveland Construction/Traffic Light Racing 377 Talon cat

12. Collapse Details

The Old Pink Flamingo... The guy who owns the building Archer is in bought it. If it EVER comes up for sale, make SURE you call me. I actually watch the classified to make sure its not up for sale...

13. Collapse Details

The Old Pink Flamingo... The guy who owns the building Archer is in bought it. If it EVER comes up for sale, make SURE you call me. I actually watch the classified to make sure its not up for sale...
    Yea, that's kinda what I heard....

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by glassdave View Post
    bad azz! . . . . . damn, any time i use my boat for 4 hours i'm out 400 bucks
    shiiiiit, that's to start!

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by yesrej View Post
    i did the samething. i yelled holly chit thats tanks top gun!! my girlfriend looks at me and said how do you know its a top gun??
    Lol.
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.