Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    She is so sexy black and can she ******
    RUN WITH THE little boys on there BIG TOYS !!! first pics of Tony's little sled , 2004 -Rx-1-warrior, 136" ripsaw (no-picks as of yet) hauck-exhaust/clutch kit polished tunnel not home till Sunday afternoon with the help of none OTHER then Mr spelling bee! , AND A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERY ONE I HAVE REACHED OUT TO THE PAST CUPPEL OF DAYS sure is nice of all . one little problem is the front left after market cover for the A-arm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2453586tonyslil toy.jpg   2193831.jpg  
    Last edited by Tony M; 11-27-2008 at 04:48 PM. Reason: thingel ma bob got in the way

2. Collapse Details

Need more help with getting the picks on be for this big break in [ ANDY /BZ ] "ANYBODY OUT THERE" HELLO OOO!!!! prices /please (cause I be a por man ) can you all help a BRUTHA! OUT .

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Tony M View Post
    Need more help with getting the picks on be for this big break in [ ANDY /BZ ] "ANYBODY OUT THERE" HELLO OOO!!!! prices /please (cause I be a por man ) can you all help a BRUTHA! OUT .
    Snowstuds warthog zxp's order them online and they ship the same day. You need the 1.38" I would do 144 down the center.

4. Collapse Details

O and by the way nice sled!

Kings ride Yamaha's

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by B.Z. View Post
    Just don't drink??????? LOL
    Your kidding right

6. Collapse Details
    The kings ride
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Medicine View Post
    O and by the way nice sled!

Kings ride Yamaha's
    SOME HOW NEW THAT WAS COMMING !! not sure how to get on that site for picks but thanks

7. Collapse Details

Snowstuds warthog zxp's order them online and they ship the same day. You need the 1.38" I would do 144 down the center.
    X2 except I use the Woody's Gold Diggers with the round alum backers and the tall nuts.

8. Collapse Details

Congrats on the sled man! Looks good! Heres a link for the studs andy is talking about. The big nuts wouldnt be a bad idea either for them

http://www.snowstuds.com/studs_warthogxzp.html

9. Collapse Details
    Sure get lost when
    Quote Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER View Post
    Congrats on the sled man! Looks good! Heres a link for the studs andy is talking about. The big nuts wouldnt be a bad idea either for them

YOU GUYS SAY B I G - N U T S I THINK I've ALL READY PROVED THAT ONCE !!!! little brain - little boat - BIG BALL'S !!!

10. Collapse Details

I agree with the big nuts but wouldn't the stud count be differnt with the 136 track. I have 144 down the middle but the 121 track???? Also also am a fan of Stud Boy Racing for the studs. I ran mine all last year and had no troubles??? my second choice would be Woody's

http://www.studboytraction.com/2004_yamaha1.htm

http://www.studboytraction.com/power_plate.htm

http://www.studboytraction.com/power_tower_lock_nut.htm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Picture 021.jpg  

11. Collapse Details

I agree with the big nuts but wouldn't the stud count be differnt with the 136 track. I have 144 down the middle but the 121 track???? Also also am a fan of Stud Boy Racing for the studs. I ran mine all last year and had no troubles??? my second choice would be Woody's

http://www.studboytraction.com/2004_yamaha1.htm

http://www.studboytraction.com/power_plate.htm

http://www.studboytraction.com/power_tower_lock_nut.htm
    How many years of riding and studding are you using to from your opinion

12. Collapse Details

Tony,

I agree with Joe, you need to use the smaller big nuts, 5/16. I have completely worn through Woody's gold diggers in less than 1 season. I currently have Woody's megabites which is the best Woody's option. The Warthogs are the way to go, I just did a Nytro RTX with these and they are awesome!

13. Collapse Details
    Talking
    Tony,

I agree with Joe, you need to use the smaller big nuts, 5/16. I have completely worn through Woody's gold diggers in less than 1 season. I currently have Woody's megabites which is the best Woody's option. The Warthogs are the way to go, I just did a Nytro RTX with these and they are awesome!

O.K. if you are currently running the Woody's then why the switch to the Warthogs???? anybody running them???? it's kind of like the Ford vs. Chevy thing not that I am the last word in sled stuff but from what I have learned the Stud Boy stuff is top of the line stuff and not bad on the wallet......LOL.....

14. Collapse Details

O.K. if you are currently running the Woody's then why the switch to the Warthogs???? anybody running them???? it's kind of like the Ford vs. Chevy thing not that I am the last word in sled stuff but from what I have learned the Stud Boy stuff is top of the line stuff and not bad on the wallet......LOL.....
    Snowstuds was not quick enough to answer my question, I am very impatient, I had to NDA studs on wed so I could stud thurs and leave to go north Friday am. I have studded 2-4 sleds a year for many a year. Just posting what I have learned in terms of longevity, hook up and ease of installation!

15. Collapse Details

Snowstuds was not quick enough to answer my question, I am very impatient, I had to NDA studs on wed so I could stud thurs and leave to go north Friday am. I have studded 2-4 sleds a year for many a year. Just posting what I have learned in terms of longevity, hook up and ease of installation!
    Sorry wasn't baseing my answer on who has the best UPS deal.....LOL

16. Collapse Details

I remember when I was spending countless hours researching studs, the Warthog XZP studs were on the top of my list. I think they were once made by Saber? Now made by accord racing? Anyhow, read they were a great stud.

On my current sled, I used Extreme Max studs. Pretty much a bargain cheap stud. I opted to go with their 1.52" stud, in my 1 1/4 track. The 1.52 is the stud they recommend for a 1 3/8 track, and the 1.40 is the stud they rec for the 1 1/4. Well, Extreme max that is, be careful, some stud manufacturers measure studs differently. So far mine look good, no bent ones, pullouts, no rust, and carbide tips still look pretty new after a season of riding. Went with the longer stud for a little more penetration. I want to say the tips of my studs extended just under 3/8" over the tops of my lugs.

I also bought some of the stud boy little big nuts, the ones with the nylon inserts. When I was studding, a lot of them had the inserts coming out while tightening, and it was pissin me off! So I emailed stud boy direct, and they sent me a whole new bag of nuts for free, and a t-shirt, which was cool. No questions asked. I must have got a bad batch or something.

At the time, I was looking for the best deal. 192 woodys gold diggers and 192 big nuts would have cost me a small fortune. I want to say i paid somewhere around 250 bucks for studs, backers, and big nuts.

One brand I can tell you to stay away from is "redtip" studs. They are garbage imo. Heres a link to the warthog xzp studs, this guy usually has some decent prices.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_Snow...4506.m20.l1116

17. Collapse Details

If you ride a real sled like Arctic Cat with real power Hat to throw that in The go with the Woody's also go with the BIG NUTS I used gold digger and double digger backers, works great. It has been my experience spend the extra coin and invest in good studs. Words to live by "THE CHEAP MAN PAYS TWICE" Just my .02

18. Collapse Details

Just finished studding Michelle's Vector with Studboy Powerpoints...144 down the middle. Thanks Magic Medicine for the help. Got the Powerpoint Plus's coming for the XP...plus installing the shaper bars, just did the tunnel bag, billet belt adjuster, and am also doing the graphics kit...which should look fairly wicked.

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by redhotsommer View Post
    Just finished studding Michelle's Vector with Studboy Powerpoints...144 down the middle. Thanks Magic Medicine for the help. Got the Powerpoint Plus's coming for the XP...plus installing the shaper bars, just did the tunnel bag, billet belt adjuster, and am also doing the graphics kit...which should look fairly wicked.
    cool! Im waiting on my new slydog skis, bergstrom triple point carbides, handlebar riser, and newly rebuilt and balanced clutch. All in transit, should be ready for next weekend! Got my new windshield, headlight covers, and lower gears installed already.

20. Collapse Details

Sorry wasn't baseing my answer on who has the best UPS deal.....LOL
    No ups deal wasn't what I was refering to Mr. Sled expert, like Joe said most stud companies measure their studs differently. Like Joe I like to run the most possible stud penetration I can get away with. I was curious as to the measurements and did not get a call back in time, so I did Woody's again. The next time I stud a sled for myself it will be with the Warthogs