Here is my 1986 Formula 206. I bought it in September of 2007 from a marina in Connecticut. It had no trailer and I was told it needed head gaskets. The guy that owned it got behind on his storage fees and they put a lien on it. He in turn just mailed them the title. I sent them my offer and they took it. I bought a trailer and headed from Columbus Ohio to Connecticut to pick it up. I got it back here and took it straight to have the gaskets replaced and have it looked through. Come to find out, the head gaskets were not bad, but the block was cracked making the oil and water mix. At this point we decided to build up a proper stroker for it.

That's where it all started. I was just going to do the engine and leave it be, but ended up restoring the whole boat from the interior, electronics, engine, outdrive, to the trailer. All of it is new, except the trailer, which was basically rebuilt.

Ill start my pics from the time I picked it up in Connecticut all the way through the restoration to the first splash this past Febuary. It now does have the Formula birds and Formula letters for the stock locations, I just have not got them put on yet.