Thread: NY to FL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bgchuby01 View Post
    You need a CDL to drive a VW?

No but a 680hp V8 Man Truck you do.and it eats US trucks for breakfast...

I Got also a CDL overhere and pulling a Truck Trailer Combo at 83 feet and 132K lbs...
    Offshore Racing wasn´t designed to be a spectator sport, it's for people or companies with's lots of money to push the envelope of endurance technology and hopefully put a trophy on a mantle. It's man vs the elements, not like boats with like engines running in circles.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by imco offshore View Post
    if he is going to do it for 800 bucks ,,, i,m sure he has all that,,lololol i don,t know what he is going to pull it with and what kind of millage it gets?? lets see milage approx 2300 ,,,,,ok mpg approx ? 10,,, = 230 gal x approx 259gal =595,70,,,,ok some tolls we,ll be modist 100,,, we,ll stop to eat 3 days worth,, modist more 100,,,, so were at 795.00 ,,, and what is his time worth,,,, yea 800 bucks is a good deal,lololol

Well my 83 foot Big rig combo can do 10 mpg...but its a MAN truck pulling it.
    Offshore Racing wasn´t designed to be a spectator sport, it's for people or companies with's lots of money to push the envelope of endurance technology and hopefully put a trophy on a mantle. It's man vs the elements, not like boats with like engines running in circles.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bgchuby01 View Post
    NO NO, your not robbing any job. I was just joking around with you. I did not know you needed so many different licenses in Germany.
    Actually most of them are for insurance coverage.... We got the same.