Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10
  1. Collapse Details

Competitor
    Nothing is in stone and what ever happens we will try and make work for the racers because that is truely what it is all about.

KW will tell the tail of what the furthure will bring.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by AugiePensa View Post
    Trent, I'll give you the BRAND NEW NEVER USED GPS out of The Condo. Your move. Only 10 minute install.
    Thank you Augie, I currently own the currently approved OPA wireless GPS system, brand new, never used. Who knows what will happen but I am currently looking at spec boats to go back to that, Ole Betsy is being retired. I feel that if I ran Pt Pleasant with her "Buckshot" would be in better shape than she would be after that race lol

Trent
    www.tntoffshore.com

"El Racing boat es una pasion que se lleva en la sangre"

3. Collapse Details

Banned
    C-YA all in KW and have a safe trip down !!!!!!!

Happy Boating

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by XtremeRacing View Post
    Right now we r taking a look at all the SBI registered boat and looking at speeds that they can truly run not what they are set up for. We will do the same after KW with any new registered boats to make sure it all works. Like anything in Offshore I'm sure everyone wont be happy but will that really be a suprise ?
    Exactly. Thats the way to broaden the field and keep the rules unchanged for a long time, or then one set of @ gears and max prop size& pitch is IMO all it takes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratickle View Post

If you want to go from 5 P classes to 3 to make better racing between the boats currently racing SBI P classes, okay. But I see no way that will attract a large number of new boats. My opinion.
    I think if you go bu the limited top speed then you could put two classes in the same start and same top speed to make it more fun for the crowd and yes there will be close racing even though not in the same classes.
    I know this bugs some but it still is racing despite being in different classes and also more prizes.
    Offshore Racing wasn´t designed to be a spectator sport, it's for people or companies with's lots of money to push the envelope of endurance technology and hopefully put a trophy on a mantle. It's man vs the elements, not like boats with like engines running in circles.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by F1-00 Racing View Post
    Thank you Augie, I currently own the currently approved OPA wireless GPS system, brand new, never used. Who knows what will happen but I am currently looking at spec boats to go back to that, Ole Betsy is being retired. I feel that if I ran Pt Pleasant with her "Buckshot" would be in better shape than she would be after that race lol

Trent
    Remember BUCKSHOT that year she Split in half!
    .......Augie Pensa.......

The Godfather