1. Collapse Details
    28 AT going,going,.....
    Exclamation
    Make me an offer!! 1999 twin 350 magMPI's & Bravos-bulletproof setup. Boat is mint and will run low 70's in almost any water.
    You just have to ride in this boat; ask anyone who has, or better yet come on down for a test ride!
    Boats listed here, OSO & Trader online so take a look at 1 of the finest 28's ever to come out of Pompano.

2. Collapse Details

Yer kill'n me......................................................

3. Collapse Details
    Just buy it already!
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmic12 View Post
    Yer kill'n me......................................................
    Find a way to buy this boat....you may never get another shot @ a twin. Then in 3 - 4 years you can put the LSM550's in it and run triple digits!::

4. Collapse Details

You know I would if I could, quit teaseing me
    Any bites yet?

100mph in a 28 "V" no thanks, I don't care who built it I am way to chicken for that or maybe to old

5. Collapse Details

It's got to be similar to running 81mph in a 17'-9" Switzer w/200hp Black Max....I know after 80, 90 feels like more than 10mph, and after 90, 100 seems like WAY more than 10+mph. And that was in a 39 OL Quattro w/700's; a nice ride indeed. 2008 1000 Islands run; if you have the PRA mag there is a pic of us, I'm the goof giving the thumbs up to the Helicopter!
    BTW, 2 calls on my 28...not sure how serious yet. I lowered it to 56,900; but I will entertain any offers over 54k. Sucks I just spent 3k on the trailer!