Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Watch out Clearwater/SBI RACERS !!
    Banned
    Just a little heads up,,,if a guy named Ray Pussillo ( Coach ) aproches u about marketing your team , DO NOT RESPOND.

I have a 5 year contract with him and since 7 month now ,absolutley nothing came out of any kind , he is a sweet talker and BS'er more then any body else i met.
    he want's to be involved in offshore racing and has no clue.
    He states that he is the founder of the clearwater race and has been involved with it since last year when OSS aproched the City.
    All i can tell u ,,IS STAY AWAY FROM HIM.

I was blinded by the nice talking and promisses he did, now i found out the truth.

He will only cost u money in the end.

Scott AKA DAREDEVIL Racing
    Last edited by Ratickle; 09-24-2009 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Moved to G, B, & U.....

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DAREDEVIL View Post
    Just a little heads up,,,if a guy named Ray Pussillo ( Coach ) aproches u about marketing your team , DO NOT RESPOND.

I have a 5 year contract with him and since 7 month now ,absolutley nothing came out of any kind , he is a sweet talker and BS'er more then any body else i met.
    he want's to be involved in offshore racing and has no clue.
    He states that he is the founder of the clearwater race and has been involved with it since last year when OSS aproched the City.
    All i can tell u ,,IS STAY AWAY FROM HIM.

I was blinded by the nice talking and promisses he did, now i found out the truth.

He will only cost u money in the end.

Scott AKA DAREDEVIL Racing
    If you don't mind me asking, what kind of 5-year contract did you sign with him, and what did he agree to provide? And what did you agree to provide?
    Essentially, what were the terms of the contract?
    If he has not supported the provisions of the contract on his end, well...
    Have you held up the end of your side of the contract?
    Not that I'm questioning you, just want to make sure we have some facts here.
    A contract means both parties have an obligation that is written out and agreed upon. (I'm not a lawyer, but I think this is the basic understanding).
    Did both parties hold up to the stipulations in the written agreement, or did one or both fail?
    I'm not in defense of either of you, just interested in clarification of the circumstances of this post.
    "Keep the bottle on the bar Ira, I won't be long".

3. Collapse Details

Banned
    As of right now he breched the contract the way i read it.

But thats not even the bad thing , the bad part about it is he talks and promisses to much and in the end u try every thing u can to make it happen (getting ready to race) and then he just tells you ,sorry did not work and so on.
    I spend $ for decals,hotel,racefuel,travel and more. All on his word's and in the end got nothing.
    He also keeps telling people he is the main key behind the clearwater race ( "his brainchild" ),, all he does behind every bodys back is talk $hit about them .
    He wants to be part of SBI so bad its not even funny, but all he does is talk, NO ACTION, NOT KEEPING ANY PROMISSES and in the end it cost the other party money.

He is just a lyer !!!!!!!! SO WATCH OUT.

Also ,he claims to be the race adviser in Clearwater ,,,but my research came up with someone else ?! mmmmhh.

Just wtach out is all i can say.
    Last edited by DAREDEVIL; 09-24-2009 at 05:33 PM.

4. Collapse Details
    Banned
    Exclamation
    DAmn,,can u believe ..he PM'd my driver that comes all the way from Finnland and tried to talk him out of coming over ????

I defanetley have to have a talk with him,,in a dark corner .

But , like i said , thats the kind of person he is !

WATCH OUT !!!

5. Collapse Details

wow you gotta a guy to fly all the way from finland to sit in lawn chairs with you at the races.

6. Collapse Details

Becareful he doesn't administer some Finnish Fistus if you break out halfway thru the first lap.......
    P-4077 "The Swamp" S.B.Y.C. and Michigan medboat mothership

7. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skaterdave View Post
    wow you gotta a guy to fly all the way from finland to sit in lawn chairs with you at the races.
    YEP,,,,,we love to watch u not race !!!!

8. Collapse Details

RUNNINTHERIVER
    DAmn,,can u believe ..he PM'd my driver that comes all the way from Finnland and tried to talk him out of coming over ????

I defanetley have to have a talk with him,,in a dark corner .

But , like i said , thats the kind of person he is !

WATCH OUT !!!
    Whether he shows up or not you'll always be known as 'The No Finnish Guy"

9. Collapse Details

I'm here and We' ll FINISH.
    Questions ?

Regarding other things we'll just leave it there in our wake
    Offshore Racing wasn´t designed to be a spectator sport, it's for people or companies with's lots of money to push the envelope of endurance technology and hopefully put a trophy on a mantle. It's man vs the elements, not like boats with like engines running in circles.

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by phragle View Post
    Becareful he doesn't administer some Finnish Fistus if you break out halfway thru the first lap.......
    U mean a chance to have some REAL fun
    Offshore Racing wasn´t designed to be a spectator sport, it's for people or companies with's lots of money to push the envelope of endurance technology and hopefully put a trophy on a mantle. It's man vs the elements, not like boats with like engines running in circles.

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, what kind of 5-year contract did you sign with him, and what did he agree to provide? And what did you agree to provide?
    Essentially, what were the terms of the contract?
    If he has not supported the provisions of the contract on his end, well...
    Have you held up the end of your side of the contract?
    Not that I'm questioning you, just want to make sure we have some facts here.
    A contract means both parties have an obligation that is written out and agreed upon. (I'm not a lawyer, but I think this is the basic understanding).
    Did both parties hold up to the stipulations in the written agreement, or did one or both fail?
    I'm not in defense of either of you, just interested in clarification of the circumstances of this post.
    Let's just say nothing but empty promises of what I've seen. But I and Scotty both would've understand that too If one is upfront and keeps one informed about the situation as the economy is what it is.

12. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm rooting for you guys to do well. Mika flying over from Finland is nice. I hope every member there takes the time to go say Hi.

Someday I'll go visit my brother in Germany again I plan on taking a side trip up to Finland to see these crazy guys that have to dodge icebergs....
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyFIN View Post
    I'm here and We' ll FINISH.
    Questions ?

Regarding other things we'll just leave it there in our wake
    Stop by our pits(Scotty Knows which one), and let me buy you guys a beer. I have to say we all like picking on Scotty, but he is the most persistent guy I know when it comes to racing, even with all his bad luck he is always there in some way, shape or form. If you guys need a hand with anything just let us know.

Rick

14. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RUNNINTHERIVER View Post
    Whether he shows up or not you'll always be known as 'The No Finnish Guy"
    LOL, first of all i did finish some, second i am not the only one not finishing all the time.
    I guess thats part of racing on a very very small budget.

Atleast i try.

15. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rchevelle71 View Post
    Stop by our pits(Scotty Knows which one), and let me buy you guys a beer. I have to say we all like picking on Scotty, but he is the most persistent guy I know when it comes to racing, even with all his bad luck he is always there in some way, shape or form. If you guys need a hand with anything just let us know.

Rick
    Rick we'll do , thanks.

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ratickle View Post
    I'm rooting for you guys to do well. Mika flying over from Finland is nice. I hope every member there takes the time to go say Hi.

Someday I'll go visit my brother in Germany again I plan on taking a side trip up to Finland to see these crazy guys that have to dodge icebergs....
    Well everybody thinks I'm used to cold WHICH I AINT as WE ARE THE HOMECOUNTRY OF THE SAUNA!
    So Actually Florida suits me just fine...

offcourse...15 yrs ago I was about to relocate to West Palm Area then IRS backhome got me by the balls but little bit of SISU helped me win the fight in the end..or at least get even.

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by rchevelle71 View Post

Rick
    you don't know what you just promised...giving a Finn free beverages...

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyFIN View Post
    you don't know what you just promised...giving a Finn free beverages...

I said A BEER But seriously, those who know me its usually more than one

19. Collapse Details

As of right now he breched the contract the way i read it.

But thats not even the bad thing , the bad part about it is he talks and promisses to much and in the end u try every thing u can to make it happen (getting ready to race) and then he just tells you ,sorry did not work and so on.
    I spend $ for decals,hotel,racefuel,travel and more. All on his word's and in the end got nothing.
    He also keeps telling people he is the main key behind the clearwater race ( "his brainchild" ),, all he does behind every bodys back is talk $hit about them .
    He wants to be part of SBI so bad its not even funny, but all he does is talk, NO ACTION, NOT KEEPING ANY PROMISSES and in the end it cost the other party money.

He is just a lyer !!!!!!!! SO WATCH OUT.

Also ,he claims to be the race adviser in Clearwater ,,,but my research came up with someone else ?! mmmmhh.

Just wtach out is all i can say.

You know.. I noticed the same thing.. The guy did all this promoting on scream and fly, oso sos.... and his name is no where on the clearwater site. Weirdo...

20. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SKATIN View Post
    You know.. I noticed the same thing.. The guy did all this promoting on scream and fly, oso sos.... and his name is no where on the clearwater site. Weirdo...
    Thats exactly what i am talking about,,,he is just talk !!!