Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Collapse Details

Here we go ,and do i complain about the drapes at my neighbors house ................. hell no because i could give a $hit right down to the toliet paper they use to wipe there a$$ .....................................................................

Edit

Ha Ha , and to answer your question about getting nasty about the subject ...............we are all in titled to are opinions regardless of what you think , and do we really need to do this ........................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm not really but that is up to you . Once again , i really could give a fat Rats A$$ ..............Out .
    Last edited by Ratickle; 11-08-2012 at 11:20 PM. Reason: Doesn't Belong,

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Ginger View Post
    Here we go ,and do i complain about the drapes at my neighbors house ................. hell no because i could give a $hit right down to the toliet paper they use to wipe there a$$ .....................................................................

Edit

Ha Ha , and to answer your question about getting nasty about the subject ...............we are all in titled to are opinions regardless of what you think , and do we really need to do this ........................hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm not really but that is up to you . Once again , i really could give a fat Rats A$$ ..............Out .
    If you don't go to your neighbors house and complain about their drapes, don't go on somebody else's thread and complain about the subject of the thread. Don't go into the non-boating section and whine that the subject of a thread is not boating. This is simple stuff. Forum 101.
    This is not my rule, this is simple forum etiquette. I know, you could give a rat's a$$ about forum etiquette, or any etiquette for that matter.

Besides, you are bringing a butter knife to a gunfight. Cut your losses.
    Make a wise and sober choice not to continue to attempt to defend an indefensible point against a person with a better command of the language on their home court.