Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Collapse Details

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER View Post
    I didnt have any issues with gauges, just panel itself getting done. I chose to go with the Autometer Marine Gauges. I went with the Silver with Chrome Race rims. I like the race rims better than the typical double lip style rims. Only thing I wish I would have done was went with Monster size gauges.

When shopping for the gauge packages, I have 15 gauges total. It was like 900 for autometer marine, and like 1500 for livorsi. Autometer makes gauge, livorsi customizes them. I had autometers in my past boats with no issues. The older gaffrigs that were in the Fountain when I got it, had spider cracked lenses on several of the gauges. They all worked fine though. I dont think they use the plastic lenses anymore though.

CPPERFORMANCE had a deal when I bought mine, I got a free bezel in any color with each gauge. So that was like 150 bucks worth of bezels for free with the order. That was cool!
    Dash looks awesome! I am going to need to my dash panel painted and re-labeled. I was also thinking of having the holes opened up for bigger guages. Does anyone else do this besides Livorsi and the guy Mild used? As far as the gauges I am going to shop around and see who has the best looking gauge for the price. I only have a single engine so it should be rather reasonable.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ttuton View Post
    Dash looks awesome! I am going to need to my dash panel painted and re-labeled. I was also thinking of having the holes opened up for bigger guages. Does anyone else do this besides Livorsi and the guy Mild used? As far as the gauges I am going to shop around and see who has the best looking gauge for the price. I only have a single engine so it should be rather reasonable.
    Give Kirk at Elite Marine a call for gauges and custom panels. That where I got my gauges and custom panels. Kirk Jurnick 708-989-6017
    tell him I sent you.
    Kris Vogt

3. Collapse Details

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by kvogt View Post
    Give Kirk at Elite Marine a call for gauges and custom panels. That where I got my gauges and custom panels. Kirk Jurnick 708-989-6017
    tell him I sent you.
    Kris Vogt
    Cool, thanks for the info. When I get around to the dash I will give him a call. Nice to have someone local to work with.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by kvogt View Post
    tell him I sent you.
    Kris Vogt
    I will have to give Kirk a call. I didnt know he did panels too!!