1. Collapse Details
    Anyone need a deal on a truck?
    I don't normally post business stuff on here but there are some killer deals, I would rather pass the deals on to friends. I am liquidating a bunch of vehicles for 2 of my fleet accounts. many of them are thousands below book. if anyone needs a jeep liberty, dodge dakota or a 30' bucket truck let me know. These customers are looking to unload these and are basically looking for their pay offs. Here is where I have some of them listed on Ebay. I will be adding quite a few more the next few weeks. At the prices they are being listed for they won't last long. Times are tough, these compaines are trying to cut any wasted expenses.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsup...QQfsooZ2QQrdZ0

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Lubejobs42 View Post
    I don't normally post business stuff on here but there are some killer deals, I would rather pass the deals on to friends. I am liquidating a bunch of vehicles for 2 of my fleet accounts. many of them are thousands below book. if anyone needs a jeep liberty, dodge dakota or a 30' bucket truck let me know. These customers are looking to unload these and are basically looking for their pay offs. Here is where I have some of them listed on Ebay. I will be adding quite a few more the next few weeks. At the prices they are being listed for they won't last long. Times are tough, these compaines are trying to cut any wasted expenses.

Link says seller not found?

3. Collapse Details

I copied and pasted the link and it's not working. I posted it on the other site and it works. There must be a reason you can't post links here. I will play with it for a while. SORRY!

4. Collapse Details

Link worked for me.. Unfortunately none of those vehicles will..

5. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Don't know why, but first one shows nothing and second one works fine.
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Lubejobs42 View Post
    I copied and pasted the link and it's not working. I posted it on the other site and it works. There must be a reason you can't post links here. I will play with it for a while. SORRY!

Gino,

Did you notice a little mistake in the 05 Jeep ad? The miles in the write up.

"This Jeep is in Very nice shape. It's listed with a very thousands under book value!! No reserve so you can steal this! The mileage represented is the actual mileage of this vehicle. Only 113k miles! All services have been performed and the vehicle is in excellant mechanical condition. GOOD TIRES, NEW BRAKES, BELT, HOSES, BATTERY, TUNED UP, TRANSMISSION SERVICED."

Looks tempting at that price. And a great reason to come to FL.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by TEAMBAJA View Post
    Gino,

Did you notice a little mistake in the 05 Jeep ad? The miles in the write up.

"This Jeep is in Very nice shape. It's listed with a very thousands under book value!! No reserve so you can steal this! The mileage represented is the actual mileage of this vehicle. Only 113k miles! All services have been performed and the vehicle is in excellant mechanical condition. GOOD TIRES, NEW BRAKES, BELT, HOSES, BATTERY, TUNED UP, TRANSMISSION SERVICED."

Looks tempting at that price. And a great reason to come to FL.
    Thank you!! I willl change that!

8. Collapse Details

Did it sell?

9. Collapse Details

Did the bucket truck sell?