Thread: Warpath!

Page 95 of 161 FirstFirst ... 45 85 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 105 145 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 3211
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by xlr8by View Post
    Mikey,
    sorry but that list is for race setup boats only full stagger 3 or six man cockpits. 41' race boats only. Nice pics though !!
    ok..then lets find out the history on the P1 racer.
    Offshore Racing wasn´t designed to be a spectator sport, it's for people or companies with's lots of money to push the envelope of endurance technology and hopefully put a trophy on a mantle. It's man vs the elements, not like boats with like engines running in circles.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by boatme View Post
    Formerly Owned by Freddie K Of Mercury
    That was Off Duty Marc ...... Twin short stagger I think ..... that went across the pond also ..... pace boat for P1 ect .....

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum Mark View Post
    the#1 mega toy was a 47' apache...cut short on freeboard to get 45'...tripple twin turbos...bobby moore boat..went to germany...hienz was the owner i believe...m.m....
    Don't know that one ???

4. Collapse Details

There was also a 42 McManus Commanche called Mega Toy with 3000HP which became the Geico Caveman boat sporting Teague 1000HP dry 6's
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mega.jpg   Megatoy_Boat_01.jpg   Megatoy_Boat_03.jpg  

5. Collapse Details

Still Got It

But that is not a "real" Apache
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2006_OPA_Point__7_.jpg  

6. Collapse Details

If I have to come back into this tread to clean things up, it will be people, not posts that will be feeling the scrub brush.

This is one of the best threads on the site. Someone fouls it and I'm going to be in a very bad mood.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by BRD View Post
    That was Off Duty Marc ...... Twin short stagger I think ..... that went across the pond also ..... pace boat for P1 ect .....
    I thought Off Duty was a M.M. boat that was restored a few years back at Marks place or am I wrong.

8. Collapse Details

Banned
    the#1 mega toy was a 47' apache...cut short on freeboard to get 45'...tripple twin turbos...bobby moore boat..went to germany...hienz was the owner i believe...m.m....

Beautiful boat... saw it at Fort Apache in the late eighties...just a monster.
    For sure an Apache,not Commanche

9. Collapse Details

Banned
    SHE DOES TEETH NOT BONES!!!!guess who knitted that hat 4 lucy?

Yup...what was I thinkin? Duh !!

10. Collapse Details

Banned
    If I remember .... Mega-Toy is a 42 Commanche ???? Triples # 6 .
    Different boat... I remember three blond haired dudes getting in the boat and the deck(on land) at FT Apache shaking like hell. It was a triple, if I remember,but, wouldn't stake my life on it.
    MM said Heinz was the owner and that sounds correct...it was grey,if I remember correctly. I talked to him briefly,but, he didn't understand english so good....
    Wonder where that monster is today...

11. Collapse Details
    Cool
    Don't know that one ???
    then cio.....

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by xlr8by View Post
    It sure seems like it, the way I thought that this list can be applied is I will create a new thread with just this list and pictures of the boats. From the first post I will link each one to the post that has the pictures of the boat, so a person can easily click and view what ever boat they want to see pics of. I am not sure if I have pics of every boat, but I think I am pretty close. I will get around to doing this eventually Any thoughts?
    It would be nice if we could get the vin numbers of each boat, like they do with some collector car registries like Shelby ect. Vin #'s show in which order they were built and the year model.

13. Collapse Details

Jerry I stand corrected I must be getting old

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderman View Post
    It would be nice if we could get the vin numbers of each boat, like they do with some collector car registries like Shelby ect. Vin #'s show in which order they were built and the year model.
    So does HIN # ´s
    Offshore Racing wasn´t designed to be a spectator sport, it's for people or companies with's lots of money to push the envelope of endurance technology and hopefully put a trophy on a mantle. It's man vs the elements, not like boats with like engines running in circles.

15. Collapse Details

Correct! 42 Comanche
    With Apache logos on the sides and back if you look hard..
    sooo-- fitting to be on the thread?

Last edited by MikeyFIN; 12-15-2009 at 07:54 AM.

16. Collapse Details

Founding Member/Contributor Sean Stinson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderman View Post
    Well when it comes to the HIN #'s I can say this.....They run in numerical order so you can look at it and see which one in the build order yours is...

For example warpath #1 is AB841001??84 the ? mark would be a letter and a number Warpath #2 would be AB841002??84or5 and so on!!!! but they onlygo to 74 which there was 2 of and one was renumbered with a new tag but original HIN is still in place which makes 75 original 41's
    God forgives.....The 1% doesn't!!!!!!

17. Collapse Details

Founding Member/Contributor Sean Stinson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyFIN View Post
    Correct! 42 Comanche
    With Apache logos on the sides and back if you look hard..
    sooo-- fitting to be on the thread?

Technically it was originally a 42 McManus...... at least that was the original billing in the Powerboat Spread!!!!!!
    God forgives.....The 1% doesn't!!!!!!

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ApacheRob View Post
    I thought Off Duty was a M.M. boat that was restored a few years back at Marks place or am I wrong.
    Thats right pal ...... Tom from Caloosa Isle had it redone at MM ..... Then it went over there to pace P1 ..... it was shrink wrapped and ready to go when I picked up my check from them for my 24 trailer .

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MarylandMark View Post
    There was also a 42 McManus Commanche called Mega Toy with 3000HP which became the Geico Caveman boat sporting Teague 1000HP dry 6's
    Thats the one I remember ..... course I'm much younger then alot of you guys ?!?!?!

That one has been around the block .... John Arruda the turbine guy had it listed for a while amongst others .

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by boatme View Post
    Jerry I stand corrected I must be getting old
    I hear that buddy ! Me too !

Hey I have have more plaque ideas I need to run by you ..... I will call soon !