Catfight?

6. Collapse Details

Banana Bend, Texas 29 50 49.84N, 95 05 17.46W
    Quote Originally Posted by chattycathy View Post
    Batgirl , you sound really bitter , get over it

This is a catfight
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails catfight.jpg  
    Mark
    Everybody should believe in something; I believe I'll have another drink.

7. Collapse Details

Let him pay the bill!!!!
    Yeah, he is really hurtin for $$, he can't buy his own Fuel and Tito's!
    Are you his bill collector now??

8. Collapse Details

::
    Batgirl , you sound really bitter , get over it
    Only one that seems to be bitter is you! :chillpill: You signed on as a new member and your screen name says it all!

9. Collapse Details

:
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobble View Post
    This is a catfight
    I think that pic was taken at On the Roxx on LKN a few years back.....

10. Collapse Details

Hey Sean maybe I will need those pictures after all

11. Collapse Details

Tres and I are up here in Mooresville having a great time, have not seen Karen this happy in three years not to mention she looks fantastic!!

I love the Rock pad house, thanks for the hospitality!!

Jacky
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Love Valley 116.JPG  

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Dranks 'N Skanks View Post
    Yea...BatGirl is his old lady.

Known him for all this time and he just told me that he gets 90 bucks an hour. He hasnt done any work that I havent sent to him in 5 years.

What a dick!!!
    tell him you will call the irs if he charges 90 a hour, then he must have a lot of money on the books if not they will make his life suck.

13. Collapse Details

Personally I think you are all crazy!!! If you do a job for someone , no matter what the drama , you should be paid for your work. Sounds like the ex and the "Rob" have some serious issues. Let it go! We are about the boats!!!!
    O.K. For give me god!!! BETH AKA "Chattycathy" For one, you have been around the LKN "ROB- STEVE- KENNY-" boating situation for a short while now. YES. It is drama, and is crazy. There are many diffrent stories. We all know which one is true, you on the other hand only know one side. YOU do not own a boat, neither do I or have any boat REPAIR bills, those I do. When something is fixed CORRECTLY yes, it should be paid for. BUT what if it is not repaired the way it was promised, should it be paid for? HUMMMM!!! Is payment expected?? If you get an organ repaired and it dosent work are you going to look at the doctor and exspect it to be fixed at no charge or request another one? Yes.. This is an area that you or I should not get into. Let the boys fight it out. You looked more classier that that. Spit Steve's BALL's out and let him have them back "SORRY STEVE" Speak Steve Speak "for yourself." I dont go on these boating sites much but for some reason the other day, my husband and I recieved an PM from Chattycathy. And if this is not you I so do apologise, if this is you BETH, I expect you to step up to the plate and come to me and state your problem with me to my face. Dont hide behind a computer for your nasty coments. I am available after 5:00 tomorrow and will meet you anyware, your request... If you dont come to me BELIEVE ME I will find you to give you the chance to speak your mind to my face. I have heard your comment's about my husband and quite frankly, you are not a nice person. Plese dont say nasty things about people when you dont know them.. BAD things happen to BAD peolple.. YOU ARE BARKING UP THE WRONG TREE. If you what to know me IM PRETTY sure you know where I live and you are welcome to my door anytime. You might just be a farmer running into a HORNETS NEST!! BE CAREFUL. I will be waiting for your reply... AGAIN I apologise if this is not you.
    Last edited by scaredycat; 10-13-2009 at 10:34 PM.

14. Collapse Details

Founding Member/Contributor Sean Stinson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scaredycat View Post
    O.K. For give me god!!! BETH AKA "Chattycathy" For one, you have been around the LKN "ROB- STEVE- KENNY-" boating situation for a short while now. YES. It is drama, and is crazy. There are many diffrent stories. We all know which one is true, you on the other hand only know one side. YOU do not own a boat, neither do I or have any boat REPAIR bills, those I do. When something is fixed CORRECTLY yes, it should be paid for. BUT what if it is not repaired the way it was promised, should it be paid for? HUMMMM!!! Is payment expected?? If you get an organ repaired and it dosent work are you going to look at the doctor and exspect it to be fixed at no charge or request another one? Yes.. This is an area that you or I should not get into. Let the boys fight it out. You looked more classier that that. Spit Steve's BALL's out and let him have them back "SORRY STEVE" Speak Steve Speak "for yourself." I dont go on these boating sites much but for some reason the other day, my husband and I recieved an PM from Chattycathy. And if this is not you I so do apologise, if this is you BETH, I expect you to step up to the plate and come to me and state your problem with me to my face. Dont hide behind a computer for your nasty coments. I am available after 5:00 tomorrow and will meet you anyware, your request... If you dont come to me BELIEVE ME I will find you to give you the chance to speak your mind to my face. I have heard your comment's about my husband and quite frankly, you are not a nice person. Plese dont say nasty things about people when you dont know them.. BAD things happen to BAD peolple.. YOU ARE BARKING UP THE WRONG TREE. If you what to know me IM PRETTY sure you know where I live and you are welcome to my door anytime. You might just be a farmer running into a HORNETS NEST!! BE CAREFUL. I will be waiting for your reply... AGAIN I apologise if this is not you.
    Welcome to tonights main event.............
    God forgives.....The 1% doesn't!!!!!!

15. Collapse Details

Sounds like the guy whose pistons were installed upside down just found out..... this should be headed for Judge Judy; there is a mechanic; who is not really a mechanic and does not have a permit for his shop or a signed contract wants money from a couple of people whose boats he purported to fix but really screwed up; this alleged mechanic also does not want to pay the IRS; last time I checked you need to be a real mechanic to get a mechanics lien and keep someone's boat and if you screw with the IRS you will get the big reach around from the Fed's....talk about Karma; sounds like he better rein in the new girlfriend before he has more legal problems then he wants to deal with.

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by boatchick View Post
    Sounds like the guy whose pistons were installed upside down just found out..... this should be headed for Judge Judy; there is a mechanic; who is not really a mechanic and does not have a permit for his shop or a signed contract wants money from a couple of people whose boats he purported to fix but really screwed up; this alleged mechanic also does not want to pay the IRS; last time I checked you need to be a real mechanic to get a mechanics lien and keep someone's boat and if you screw with the IRS you will get the big reach around from the Fed's....talk about Karma; sounds like he better rein in the new girlfriend before he has more legal problems then he wants to deal with.
    You better hurry up and get your NC Bar soon, so you can represent some of these boat people being screwed by wanna be mechanics!

I guess we should have Fed Ex the Horse Balls after all!
    Last edited by Batgirl; 10-13-2009 at 10:57 PM.

17. Collapse Details

Founding Member/Contributor Sean Stinson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Batgirl View Post
    You better hurry up and get your NC Bar soon, so you can represent some of these boat people being screwed by wanna be mechanics!

I guess we should have Fed Ex the Horse Balls after all!

NC Bar????? I want to christen it!!!!!
    God forgives.....The 1% doesn't!!!!!!

18. Collapse Details

if you guys only knew

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by mikes280 View Post
    if you guys only knew
    We don't want to know.
    Queen of Bammin'

20. Collapse Details

what I need is the Cliff notes to this stoey gettin a little to confusing for my simple mind