Thread: Texoma BS

Page 8 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity Vector View Post
    Best deal I have found so far is this 35' Ocean Express with trailer. Matt doesn't like it for some reason, said it looked like a over cooked Chris Kraft Kat, I told him if it would make him feel better I would put a Skater logo on it. It was being built to race and has been reinforced every 5 feet through out the hull and looks like a really nice professional Job doing it. The guy told me the bill was 25K for the new transom and reinforcement project. No rigging at all just a bare hull, new transom not one hole cut yet, no seats, no gages, no steering wheel, nada nothing. She's naked but built hell for stout. 1998 model I'm thinking arnesons and quad rotors 1100 ponies and this puppy would fly pretty good. Now you guys talk me out of it...I think it has VV written all over it.

Thier used to be a Ocean Express on Texoma that was from the OK side and changed hands a few times but ran great and looked great.

2. Collapse Details

Guy that owns some storage buildings on Highport Rd. North side just down from Leon. Looks like it will be a local boat. Just came up from Austin.

3. Collapse Details
    Thumbs up

[/QUOTE]

I like it KC. U have my support, not that u need it but u got it

4. Collapse Details

KC, where is the OE? Road trip?

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by TxHawk View Post
    KC, where is the OE? Road trip?
    It's in FL, Rigging, The guy even has a set of never used old style arnesons #8's. I think between all of us we can get her done...There is a nice shop in Pottsboro where my Mom lives, has an Excalibur in it. Another shop in Midwest City with a big 41 Apache sitting in it might be willing to help out. Dare Devil just PM'ed me said he would love to get started on it. The guy was going to set it up like a Skater sit down cockpit center console which is what I want so someone can drive while someone else throttles would make it more fun not the 3 seat stand up bolsters you see in most express cats. If feasible some F16 canopies I would also like instead of the race faring. It would be a big project starting with a bare hull for sure. One good thing, at least I would learn a lot and know what I had when it was finished, time and patience mostly patience.
    I can't believe someone asked you what color that carpet was you are selling. HHeee!
    39' express http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djEYWwDD2Ho
    Last edited by Velocity Vector; 12-31-2009 at 03:05 PM.

6. Collapse Details

I got a good laugh out of that too. Color blind maybe?

7. Collapse Details

I got a good laugh out of that too. Color blind maybe?
    How you been? Any big plans tonight?

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by cigracing1 View Post
    How you been? Any big plans tonight?
    Low key in Dallas. You?

9. Collapse Details

[QUOTE=Velocity Vector;404263]It's in FL, Rigging, The guy even has a set of never used old style arnesons #8's. I think between all of us we can get her done...There is a nice shop in Pottsboro where my Mom lives, has an Excalibur in it. Another shop in Midwest City with a big 41 Apache sitting in it might be willing to help out. QUOTE]

Dont forget lil ole Bing... I love roadtrips to get boats. I also love floriduh

10. Collapse Details
    Road trip
    Road Trip!, sealed the deal today. Boat and trailer. PM me your email I got more pic and a short video if you want to see it.

11. Collapse Details

Sweet. Pictures look pretty good. When you going after it? Getting started on it right away?

I have a mini me version you should buy off of me to get your cat experience!!!!

12. Collapse Details

Sweet. Pictures look pretty good. When you going after it? Getting started on it right away?

I have a mini me version you should buy off of me to get your cat experience!!!!
    You very funny person,,,I'm going after it in a few days. Not going to get in a rush slow project ahead. Found out it has 4 new aluminum fuel cells in it when the reinforcement was done, I read they have problems like a Skater fiberglass tanks so that's plus. Should we put the steering on the right or left whats the reason behind the left or right?
    Last edited by Velocity Vector; 12-31-2009 at 11:36 PM.

13. Collapse Details

Throttle hand preference would b my guess. I prefer lefthand throttles so set it up that way and I'll throttle 4 ya. Lol

14. Collapse Details

OK will do , a few more shots of the inside You can see the reinforcement, looks hell for stout to me and looks like someone did it right. . If you look close you can see one of the Aluminum tanks it has 4 of them. All I can say is we got a lot of work ahead of us but should be fun.

Last edited by Velocity Vector; 01-01-2010 at 02:22 AM.

15. Collapse Details

k.c.

saweet boat! think i got a spot next to the apache it should fit just fine. a baja is leaving today so ive got a bay open. good long term bay with 24 hr security and access for you. let me know

andy
    www.41apache.com

16. Collapse Details

A boat like that out of Austin? Never seen it though.

Guy that owns some storage buildings on Highport Rd. North side just down from Leon. Looks like it will be a local boat. Just came up from Austin.

17. Collapse Details

k.c.

sry i missed your call... can handle either or both if needed. if i dont answer i will call you back shortly

andy
    www.41apache.com

18. Collapse Details

With the time off on the Holidays did you guys get anything accomplished?

Quote Originally Posted by endeavor1 View Post
    Throttle hand preference would b my guess. I prefer lefthand throttles so set it up that way and I'll throttle 4 ya. Lol

19. Collapse Details

Got the lift installed in the shop, motors start coming out this weekend. Pulling one of mine to fix an oil drain hose, pulling one out of TexPow to drop pan, and have to pull one out of the new BT project.

I have a couple glass repairs to fix on mine that I got striped and preped for going back together.

Its going to F'N cold this weekend!!! Whisky while you work...

20. Collapse Details

Sounds like a full house for you guys until spring time. It is coming quick.

Got the lift installed in the shop, motors start coming out this weekend. Pulling one of mine to fix an oil drain hose, pulling one out of TexPow to drop pan, and have to pull one out of the new BT project.

I have a couple glass repairs to fix on mine that I got striped and preped for going back together.

Its going to F'N cold this weekend!!! Whisky while you work...