Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Registered
    Defense contractor until May 2008. No longer need to work ( don't like the word "retired")
    ed

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MarylandMark View Post
    Great website!!

HabanaJoe has an AWESOME clothing company as well:

http://www.thehabanaco.com/
    thanks Mark. We did alot of work on the website.

3. Collapse Details

trial lawyer, focusing on complex commercial litigation, family law litigation and personal injury litigation.... and owner of Premier Performance Marine, a full service boat rigging and repair facility, Formula service center and Mercury dealer...........

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by thedonz View Post
    trial lawyer, focusing on complex commercial litigation, family law litigation and personal injury litigation.... and owner of Premier Performance Marine, a full service boat rigging and repair facility, Formula service center and Mercury dealer...........
    Boy. do I need to talk to you Donz. Licensed in Fla / and or NJ?
    Life is: what happens... when you plan something else.

5. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    Problem with the Avanti?

6. Collapse Details

I own a wholesale production nursery; been growing rhododendrons for 36 years, in the biz for 45 years. - Jeff
    www.dieringernursery.com
    People we meet in life are either a Blessing or a Lesson

7. Collapse Details

I do the same as Nortech4play except I don't own the company.

Project manager, sales, and design of Fire suppression special hazards, Fire Alarm and Voice evacuation system(specialize in High Rises in the City of Chicago) Explosion Suppression Systems.
    Been doing it for 22 Years.

Mark

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by rockstrmkr View Post
    Real Estate in South West Florida. Offices on Marco Island and in Naples with a combined 165 agents.
    You are soooo my hero. I keep working, but I keep spending. And not on fun shiit. Growing this business is sloooow.
    Treat every situation like a dog, if you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by cpmarine View Post
    Problem with the Avanti?
    There was a problem "getting" the Avanti.. Now the boat is great, but there were some headaches. Just love to get some funds back from the ba$tard "builder", he stuffed me for about 15K, and there is some "X" issues. Like she forged my sig. to cash a joint mutual fund account, and took my son's college funds.. It's like a never ending divorce.
    But the Avanti is great, so I enjoy it as much as I can, at least untill my surgery next month. I hope it's nice thie weekend.. Need to go for a ride and forget about some of the BS in life.

(Thanks CP)

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by HaxbySpeed View Post
    I've been underwater with Megan Fox, Halle Barry, Anne Hathaway, and been boating with Pam Anderson, Denise Richards, Juliet Lewis etc.. Also a bunch of dudes, but I don't want to make Stecz jealous..

I have always wondered if Juliette Lewis was as whacked in real life as most the the charcters she plays??... for some reason I tend to find psykos attractive.... can you enlighten??
    P-4077 "The Swamp" S.B.Y.C. and Michigan medboat mothership

11. Collapse Details

Ex fire captain, work part time at a hospital as a patient transporter and ER tech. currently in nursing school ( it seems safer than my previous gig rolling ambulances around detroit)
    P-4077 "The Swamp" S.B.Y.C. and Michigan medboat mothership

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by BradH View Post
    Graduate in May with a degree in Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering. Work part time for a racing team, sell HackerCrafts at a couple shows a year.

Looking for a job when I graduate. Anybody know someone at NAVSEA/Carderock?
    Sell Hackercrafts ?? They are built in my back yard. My friend owns the Co and my cousin is GM of the whole operation.. small world !!
    Owner of the official SERIOUS OFFSHORE party boat

13. Collapse Details

Hopefully no one here will need my services

Im a career Firefighter and have been doing it for 26 year !! I am also big into the union side of the job have served as our local president for the last 12 years.

I also do general contracting in my spare time and have a commercial snowplowing business. My last project was building my own 6800 foot house in Lake George that I completed last week !!
    Owner of the official SERIOUS OFFSHORE party boat

14. Collapse Details

I own a central air conditioning / heating and refrigeration company in long island ny. full service and instalations. commercial and residential. 24 hour service. we have serviced a couple dealerships on here including members. Also have a side gig traveling the U.S. doing warranty repair work on most brands of marine air conditioning/ heating units.
    ableair@optonline.net
    Able Air Conditioning Inc..
    Brian

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Otis311 View Post
    Hopefully no one here will need my services

Im a career Firefighter and have been doing it for 26 year !! I am also big into the union side of the job have served as our local president for the last 12 years.

I also do general contracting in my spare time and have a commercial snowplowing business. My last project was building my own 6800 foot house in Lake George that I completed last week !!
    no wonder you never work, you're the big cheese..... when is my gladiator coming north, or is it not... i might have a spot for you for the winter.... if you dont want to bring it north.....
    Hi, Im Dave.. Welcome, glad to have ya.....

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Stecz20 View Post
    no wonder you never work, you're the big cheese..... when is my gladiator coming north, or is it not... i might have a spot for you for the winter.... if you dont want to bring it north.....
    I have a spot for the Glad. In Pompano warehouse that I have the key and the gate combo.
    And he security guard won't let anyone in to check on it. (in case it's borrowed for a few days.)

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by phragle View Post
    I have always wondered if Juliette Lewis was as whacked in real life as most the the charcters she plays??... for some reason I tend to find psykos attractive.... can you enlighten??
    Yup, pretty much the same in real life only a bit hotter in person. She got in the boat and said "Hi what's your name I'm Juliette Lewis" all giggly and kinda retarded. I think it moved..
    She was doing yoga at the side of a river.. nice ass..

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by rockstrmkr View Post
    Real Estate in South West Florida. Offices on Marco Island and in Naples with a combined 165 agents.
    He is so modest, his wife also has a beach towel company that fits the boating lifestyle like no other.feel free to visit her site at...
    www.xttowels.com

19. Collapse Details

I'm just a poor ole truck driver for YRC. I make 3 trips a week to nashville, tenn. from chicago, ill. Don't know much of anything else. I really specialize in being in everyones way with the slow equipment we have to drive. Brian

20. Collapse Details

I tune Hi-End race engines... Beats having a real job