Page 52 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1210
  1. Collapse Details

A good excuse for making abortions retroactive!
    Slippery when wet. PODLESS TUNNEL www.cheetahcat.com ,Repairs, Modifications and Truing Cheap reliable speed.

2. Collapse Details

Umm, that would be what your private mercenaries have been doing in Iraq and Afghanistan for the last 7 years.

3. Collapse Details

Unless you have a good rant for us to mock, you should take your club and go back under the bridge.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingCat View Post
    Umm, that would be what your private mercenaries have been doing in Iraq and Afghanistan for the last 7 years.
    No Abu yours Killing Americans!
    Slippery when wet. PODLESS TUNNEL www.cheetahcat.com ,Repairs, Modifications and Truing Cheap reliable speed.

5. Collapse Details

Unless you have a good rant for us to mock, you should take your club and go back under the bridge.

I am looking for something YOU did that should be good for a Bunch of Laughs Here.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 1 View Post
    This is a shame Why not here? We invented this!

http://www.pcworld.com/printable/art...printable.html

More that 3000 Jobs.
    Because some people decided it would be a good idea to placate global companies in the zest to be more profitable, have their stock prices go higher, and also deliver cheap PC's to their whiney constituents that think PC's should all be under $300.

Why would they produce anything here, with cost of living higher, and nasty things like benefits and taxes to deal with?

7. Collapse Details

Do a search for my photo post of the boat Jenny

8. Collapse Details

No Abu yours Killing Americans!
    I do believe you are the one who bows towards Mecca daily.

9. Collapse Details

I do believe you are the one who bows towards Mecca daily.
    Nice try jihadist, No that is for you Muslims I kneel to a higher Power!

10. Collapse Details

No the whole thing is on the CDS's Again I will help; They Have NO Dam Value these CDS are backed by another CDS and so on, Who in their right mind would invest in these ? Like Piles of REAL money into this scheme! Sounds like a globe wide con game.
    You'd have to wonder how these securities multiplied during last decade. Goldman Sachs, under Paulson, became a double dealer of them. Packaged loans were sold by Goldman, which in turn went to the back room to bet against them. Wildly successful they were. My guess is Paulson was hired on as TS to navigate the government through some very nasty times. Not to mention save a few favored firms.

Without the neat new markets, free of most regulations, last decade would have been a complete flatline at best, if not negative. If not for that nasty bubble, we'd still be an ownership society.

11. Collapse Details

Do a search for my photo post of the boat Jenny
    Did you design and Build it? Or come to someone like me for it?

12. Collapse Details

Nice try Jihadist, No that is for you Muslims. I am a slave to a higher Power!
    There, I fixed it for you.

13. Collapse Details

Nice try jihadist,
    Funny you mention jihad. I've been privvy to many co-ed "Booty Jihads" in my past. Boat full of chicks. Would make Clay. . . well, it would make Clay think he had a brother.

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by VtSteve View Post
    You'd have to wonder how these securities multiplied during last decade. Goldman Sachs, under Paulson, became a double dealer of them. Packaged loans were sold by Goldman, which in turn went to the back room to bet against them. Wildly successful they were. My guess is Paulson was hired on as TS to navigate the government through some very nasty times. Not to mention save a few favored firms.

Without the neat new markets, free of most regulations, last decade would have been a complete flatline at best, if not negative. If not for that nasty bubble, we'd still be an ownership society.

No I think the problem came in with the Locusts who bought the CDS on the cheap of a company and proceded to drive the value up by Short selling,

then "cascade investment" so to say taking the profit a half dozen times ,Now comes along the CMO's that were in some cases insured by the CDS Now in one case Goldman went to AIG with the iffy CMO's and when AIG tanked the Taxpayers Via Scumbag Geithner paid IMHO they should be outlawed in this country.

15. Collapse Details

Registered
    Ans what power would that be ?

16. Collapse Details

I Like Being Stupid

Fixed again.

17. Collapse Details

No I think the problem came in with the Locusts who bought the CDS on the cheap of a company and proceded to drive the value up by Short selling,

then "cascade investment" so to say taking the profit a half dozen times ,Now comes along the CMO's that were in some cases insured by the CDS Now in one case Goldman went to AIG with the iffy CMO's and when AIG tanked the Taxpayers Via Scumbag Geithner paid IMHO they should be outlawed in this country.
    Little correction, Lee Harvey. AIG got bailed out in August and September 2008. That would be under Hank Paulson of the Bush Administation with participation by Geithner. Just wanted to make sure you realized there is blood on both of their hands, but the one wielding the knife was Paulson.

I am still trying to figure out where each of your sentences above stop.

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by TCEd View Post
    Ans what power would that be ?
    Christ Man If you were any more dense, they would have to water you twice a week.

19. Collapse Details

Fixed again.

20. Collapse Details

Registered
    I was guessing it was money.