Page 50 of 127 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 60 100 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 2536
  1. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
    just give me your password and I will keep all the people on here mad and confused
    So nothing new?
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
    just give me your password and I will keep all the people on here mad and confused
    WOW, that's a helluva proposition, I'm actually considering this one.
    I trust you.
    You could do my work around here while I'm away.
    Just don't leave me a mess to clean up when I get back.
    "Keep the bottle on the bar Ira, I won't be long".

3. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    I trust you.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ratickle View Post
    Bobcat has a pretty similar look on life as I do.
    I just haven't gotten to the point that I don't realize I'll never be one of you productive people, and accepted for what I truly am.
    I'm still hanging on to that dream though.
    Bobcat makes us all jealous.
    Admit it.
    "Keep the bottle on the bar Ira, I won't be long".

5. Collapse Details

Yeee! Hawwww!

"Tear gas and draft beer don't mix."

6. Collapse Details

AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!! capt morgan is partying pirate style!!!
    P-4077 "The Swamp" S.B.Y.C. and Michigan medboat mothership

7. Collapse Details

Argh! New formula Rolling Rock tastes even worse than the old Latrobe horse ****!

"Tear gas and draft beer don't mix."

8. Collapse Details

Hmmm I do hate being called Beth.
    I saw a boat once!

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DonziGirl View Post
    Is biting bad? I claim self defense
    Well... there could be certain lenten implications.... but probably just fine, depending on location and severity.
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

10. Collapse Details

Beth, I hear you callin
    But the boat doesn't have a clock
    Me and the boys are drinking
    And we just cant find the dock
    Just a few more beers
    And Ill be right home to you
    I think I hear them callin
    Beth my mercs are blue
    Oh, beth what can I do

You say you feel so empty
    That my house just aint a home
    And Im always somewhere else
    And you're at your condo alone

Just a few more beers
    And Ill be right home to you
    I think I hear Josh callin
    Oh, beth what can I do
    Beth what can I do

Beth, I know youre lonely
    And I hope youll be alright
    cause me and the boys will be drinkin
    All night
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

11. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    Bobcat has a pretty similar look on life as I do.
    Thank God you didn't move to Key West. The Conch Republic would really have to suceed and become it's own country....

I just haven't gotten to the point that I don't realize I'll never be one of you productive people, and accepted for what I truly am.
    I'm still hanging on to that dream though..
    You already are one of us. Scary huh?

Bobcat makes us all jealous.
    Admit it.
    Specially when it snows here.

12. Collapse Details

Appleton, Wisconsin. Where we have 2 seasons... winter and road construction
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratickle View Post
    Another new word.....

Cool.....
    A sniglet is a neologism defined as "any word that doesn't appear in the dictionary, but should". The term was created by writer/actor/comedian Rich Hall, who first created a series of Sniglets while he was a performer on the 1980s HBO comedy series Not Necessarily the News. Each episode of the monthly series featured a regular segment on Sniglets by Hall. Hall's own sniglets along with submissions by fans were compiled into several books, starting with Sniglets and More Sniglets.

Examples:
    Carperpetuation: The act, when vacuuming, of running over a piece of string at least a dozen times, then picking it up, examining it, and putting it back on the carpet to give the vacuum cleaner one last chance.
    Carperimeter (n.): the event horizon extending along a wall where it meets a carpeted floor, into which food particles and debris fall in safety from the wrath of an upright vacuum.
    Esso-asso (n.): Someone who drives through a corner gas station to avoid stopping at a red light. (Esso is called Exxon in the United States.)
    Flepster (n.) The brake pedal you wish was on the passenger side of the car when you're driving with a maniac.
    Foodgitives: The food on one side of a TV dinner tray that escapes to the other side. (Hall 1985a: 31)
    Funch (v.): flipping and rotating your pillow at night in search of the cold spot (this word was used only on the television series. In the book it's called "blivett.")
    Furnidents: The indentations left in carpet after moving heavy furniture (Hall 1983)
    Futility Infielder: Ballplayer who throws his glove at the ball as it goes past him.
    Glackett: The ball inside a can of spray paint (or other aerosol can) for stirring the contents inside the can. (Hall 1984: 38) (This object is known as a "pea" in the paint industry.)
    Idiot Box: The box on an envelope labeled "Place Stamp Here."
    Klup (n.): The rubbery black substance that forms on the rim of a ketchup bottle opening. (called flen in the book.)
    Krashtonite: The mysterious indestructible substance the "black box" is made of and why isn't the rest of the airplane made of it?
    Lactomangulation (n.): The act--after failing to open a milk carton from the side labeled "open here"--of resorting to an "illegal rear entry" and opening it from the other side instead.
    Meganegabar (n.): The line one draws after writing the amount on a check, to prevent the recipient from adding "and a million dollars".
    Pediddel: A car with only one working headlight (Hall 1984: 59)
    Premblememblemation: Whenever you drop a letter in the mailbox, you always re-check to make sure it's gone down. (Hall 1984: 66)
    Pyramonster: That thing with one big eye on the back of a dollar bill. (Hall 1986: 67) (The pyramid on the Great Seal)
    Snackosphere: The air inside a bag of potato chips.
    Sniffleridge: The groove running between the nose and the mouth (Hall 1984: 92). (The real name for this structure is the philtrum.)
    Timefoolery: Setting the alarm clock ahead of the real time in order to fool yourself into thinking you are not getting up so early.
    Todlitter: Food debris residing under a high chair following an attempted feeding.
    Yinkel: A person who combs the last few strands of hair across his head and thinks nobody notices he's bald.[1]
    Hindthought: The wisdom of time associated with a previous thought.
    ________

13. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGyver View Post
    A sniglet is a neologism defined as "any word that doesn't appear in the dictionary, but should". The term was created by writer/actor/comedian Rich Hall, who first created a series of Sniglets while he was a performer on the 1980s HBO comedy series Not Necessarily the News. Each episode of the monthly series featured a regular segment on Sniglets by Hall. Hall's own sniglets along with submissions by fans were compiled into several books, starting with Sniglets and More Sniglets.

Examples:
    Carperpetuation: The act, when vacuuming, of running over a piece of string at least a dozen times, then picking it up, examining it, and putting it back on the carpet to give the vacuum cleaner one last chance.
    Carperimeter (n.): the event horizon extending along a wall where it meets a carpeted floor, into which food particles and debris fall in safety from the wrath of an upright vacuum.
    Esso-asso (n.): Someone who drives through a corner gas station to avoid stopping at a red light. (Esso is called Exxon in the United States.)
    Flepster (n.) The brake pedal you wish was on the passenger side of the car when you're driving with a maniac.
    Foodgitives: The food on one side of a TV dinner tray that escapes to the other side. (Hall 1985a: 31)
    Funch (v.): flipping and rotating your pillow at night in search of the cold spot (this word was used only on the television series. In the book it's called "blivett.")
    Furnidents: The indentations left in carpet after moving heavy furniture (Hall 1983)
    Futility Infielder: Ballplayer who throws his glove at the ball as it goes past him.
    Glackett: The ball inside a can of spray paint (or other aerosol can) for stirring the contents inside the can. (Hall 1984: 38) (This object is known as a "pea" in the paint industry.)
    Idiot Box: The box on an envelope labeled "Place Stamp Here."
    Klup (n.): The rubbery black substance that forms on the rim of a ketchup bottle opening. (called flen in the book.)
    Krashtonite: The mysterious indestructible substance the "black box" is made of and why isn't the rest of the airplane made of it?
    Lactomangulation (n.): The act--after failing to open a milk carton from the side labeled "open here"--of resorting to an "illegal rear entry" and opening it from the other side instead.
    Meganegabar (n.): The line one draws after writing the amount on a check, to prevent the recipient from adding "and a million dollars".
    Pediddel: A car with only one working headlight (Hall 1984: 59)
    Premblememblemation: Whenever you drop a letter in the mailbox, you always re-check to make sure it's gone down. (Hall 1984: 66)
    Pyramonster: That thing with one big eye on the back of a dollar bill. (Hall 1986: 67) (The pyramid on the Great Seal)
    Snackosphere: The air inside a bag of potato chips.
    Sniffleridge: The groove running between the nose and the mouth (Hall 1984: 92). (The real name for this structure is the philtrum.)
    Timefoolery: Setting the alarm clock ahead of the real time in order to fool yourself into thinking you are not getting up so early.
    Todlitter: Food debris residing under a high chair following an attempted feeding.
    Yinkel: A person who combs the last few strands of hair across his head and thinks nobody notices he's bald.[1]
    Hindthought: The wisdom of time associated with a previous thought.
    All common words used everyday....

14. Collapse Details

owwww my head. I'm not sure I'm sober this morning
    I saw a boat once!

15. Collapse Details

One tequila two tequila three tequila four. A beer and some dinner and I'll be drinkin some more.

16. Collapse Details

Registered
    I love when Bacardi (or any other liquor company) sponsors an event!!!!

17. Collapse Details

you folks make me sick, their is an ugly woman out there who needs our help, yet you people slap each other on the back and it is forgotten, not on my watch mister, not on my watch
    Parabellum FJ²B

18. Collapse Details

seriously , my sister gave me this watch and I really like it
    Parabellum FJ²B

19. Collapse Details

is it too early to go to sleep?
    Parabellum FJ²B

20. Collapse Details

plus I had the Kiss song beth stuck in my head all day
    Parabellum FJ²B