Thread: 103 in an svl ?

Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Founding Member/Contributor Sean Stinson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratickle View Post
    That's what's trying to be done Sean. You gotta spend more time on.....

Still busier than crap???? And how are you feeling, ready to get back in a boat?????
    Bro it doesn't take months of senselessbickering to come to an agreement and move forward....This is horse kaka.....or as the following depicts....
    God forgives.....The 1% doesn't!!!!!!

2. Collapse Details

A picture is worth a thousand words

3. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean Stinson View Post
    Bro it doesn't take months of senselessbickering to come to an agreement and move forward....This is horse kaka.....or as the following depicts....
    Obviously it does.......

You gonna be in Atlantic City?????
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

4. Collapse Details

Thats the plan buddy are you coming to AC

5. Collapse Details

Competitor
    Has anyone been talking to Martin about what P1's plans are for next yr??

6. Collapse Details

I know he has a lot of irons in the fire right now and ever since he started this he has been passing out checks that are very beneficial to the sport!!!!!

7. Collapse Details

Registered
    MOBILEMERCMAN

Request Reminder for this Event 09-11-2010 to 09-12-2010 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM
    P1 SuperStock hits the south coast and joins the Southampton Boat Show for the ultimate marine weekender. If boats and close racing get your blood pumping, then prepare to pass out as Southampton will be rocking the best of the best.

We're expecting fast and flat conditions, the racers will need to be on their A-game as the pressure will be on.

http://www.p1superstock.co.uk/champi...stock/venues/4

I heard the SVL fountain team was going to this event next week in Europe,,
    looks like a great group of racing,,,,

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by shifter View Post
    Everything seems to have a Garmin or Trimble in the boat for nav so you already have a back up sysyem. If that is not working it would be kind of fishy.

I have been running the Racepak for years in all kinds of motorsports and they have proven to be very reliable.

"Oh, and it really is genuis to tell the existing boats to go race P class so one boat can run around by itself as a SVL."

Mike, Let me spell it out for you one more time. Get rid of SVL, SV, SC. It is a failed idea. No way to even out the boats, engines, or props.

"Yeah Pat, you have really contributed to the growth of offshore powerboat racing with your brilliant ideas over the years. Please, share with us which of those ideas were actually implemented and produced class growth."

I support all the teams that I work with. I support them with advice, ideas, designing, machining, electronics, data analisis, set up info, props, boat washing, cooking,testing, wrenching, whatever it takes to get them to a race. I am volunteering my time as an official to Popra this year to help build the sport back up on the west coast.

WTF do you do for the sport?

pat W
    Pat - I am still volunteering my time for a sanctioning body and a prominent team and major sponsor. I am glad you are volunteering your time to POPRA after all these years.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ratickle View Post
    Failing the homologation rules I understand.

But why would it fail the dedicated mold clause? With it coming from the 33 mold, and the only differences being the deck cut down for sit-down visibility from the canopy, and the swim platform being blocked off. Wouldn't that have met the intention of the dedicated mold rule?
    First, I did not say boat was illegal. I don't even know what rules applied or apply now. As for the LLC rules, the dedicated mold rule required strict adherence and if there was going to be cutting and deleting approval was required before construction started.

10. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by XtremeRacing View Post
    Has anyone been talking to Martin about what P1's plans are for next yr??
    I think it is basically more of the same:

Hope, Change and a few stimulus checks.
    Steve

In all seriousness the last thing we need is another sanctioning body or some facsimile of one.

11. Collapse Details

Can we move this discussion along a little past where we currently are.......We are still stuck on the horse kaka!!!!!!

I am gonna race I dont care if it is a 30' Canoe with a canopy and engine/outdrive package....I am gonna race so as a racer and not on the administartive side who else wants to race????? And if you dont wanna race I have a deal for you I am going to set up a debate table at every race and sell tickets so everyone can watch you guys have this discussion live because with all the emotion of it live and in color will be the best reality tv around!!!!!!!

12. Collapse Details

I know he has a lot of irons in the fire right now and ever since he started this he has been passing out checks that are very beneficial to the sport!!!!!
    I have not seen any marketing by P1 on when and where they have been "passing out checks". Do you have the details?

13. Collapse Details

Can we move this discussion along a little past where we currently are.......We are still stuck on the horse kaka!!!!!!

I am gonna race I dont care if it is a 30' Canoe with a canopy and engine/outdrive package....I am gonna race so as a racer and not on the administartive side who else wants to race????? And if you dont wanna race I have a deal for you I am going to set up a debate table at every race and sell tickets so everyone can watch you guys have this discussion live because with all the emotion of it live and in color will be the best reality tv around!!!!!!!
    Sean,

The "shut up and race bravado 'kaka'" is exactly why there is so much controversy now.

14. Collapse Details

Registered

On another site ,if you were to push ignore " MDKEYWEST " the the whole thread would not show .

Try that hopefully it will work for you .

15. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mdkeywest View Post
    On another site ,if you were to push ignore " MDKEYWEST " the the whole thread would not show .

Try that hopefully it will work for you .
    Sean will be better once he gets back into a boat......

16. Collapse Details

Registered
    Rat, I asked Bruce in the beginning ,do you want this stopped ,I asked him Cuz I believe Bruce is runnin the show behind the scenes .

He said go at it if you must .A lot of cool stuff has come out . Some childish for sure ,( but I;m tryin to stay quiet .

I am surprised that there are so many SVL Equipment owners that have come on here and argued their point as to why and how to keep a large class ! They WANT to race a LARGE field !

( I dont know the sean guy ,I thought he ran a supercat with Gino Someone ???)

17. Collapse Details

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mdkeywest View Post
    Rat, I asked Bruce in the beginning ,do you want this stopped ,I asked him Cuz I believe Bruce is runnin the show behind the scenes .

He said go at it if you must .A lot of cool stuff has come out . Some childish for sure ,( but I;m tryin to stay quiet .

I am surprised that there are so many SVL Equipment owners that have come on here and argued their point as to why and how to keep a large class ! They WANT to race a LARGE field !

( I dont know the sean guy ,I thought he ran a supercat with Gino Someone ???)
    Sean was in Randy's Typhoon SVL until he had to have surgery this year. Hopefully he'll be back in for the World's.

Sean can tell some stories of the old days. He's been there, done that....

And, he's my friend so I can give him chit.....

18. Collapse Details

Registered
    Yea OK so he's definitly not the guy i'm thinkin of .The sean I met was 150lb at best and 30 yrs old.

Rat I keep asking . you keep avoiding . Are you running SVL next year ?
    You;ll love it ! I got close . Just didnt quite make it LOL

12 SVL,s at key west ,then 6 to 10 each race after that with a big one at st clair , sarasota ....Should be a good year .

I,d like to see Tom Abrams back an SVL this comi8ng season .Buiseness is tough for you i,m sure . ( iLOL ) .But partial sponsor on an svl team
    ,has to be cheaper than a supercat !

Just tormenting you tom . Mike G. ( shtk)
    Last edited by mdkeywest; 09-07-2010 at 04:10 PM.

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Mike A. View Post
    Sean,

The "shut up and race bravado 'kaka'" is exactly why there is so much controversy now.
    Hey Mike.....I know all the sides of the coin and on a serious note I have said this many times something needs to implode to become better and I think we have covered the implode part!!!!

20. Collapse Details

Competitor
    Well sounds like he has a plan, I hope to passes out even more checks next yr and takes it to another level.

I heard he was also doing something for KW at the Worlds, you hear anything ?? I havent spoke to him in a while but when we did talk he said somethign about KW dont know if it went any furthure??

I know he is working closely with JC to put something together.