Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Buoy View Post
    How was the game?
    I see Detroit lost, but it still had to be a great time being at the Joe.
    Awesome... Had seats up in the LEGACY seats. Wish the wings had of won, but it was still fun.

AND, for all the Detroit bashers, the people were AWESOME! Everyone we met was great! I really can't say enough about how friendly people are there. Maybe having a southerner say that about a northern city will give you an idea. Enjoyed it once I got there... (Hey Continental -- Go f- yourself! )

2. Collapse Details
    Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by X-Rated30 View Post
    Awesome... Had seats up in the LEGACY seats. Wish the wings had of won, but it was still fun.

AND, for all the Detroit bashers, the people were AWESOME! Everyone we met was great! I really can't say enough about how friendly people are there. Maybe having a southerner say that about a northern city will give you an idea. Enjoyed it once I got there... (Hey Continental -- Go f- yourself! )
    Come back during the summer and we'll show you some more awesome.
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

3. Collapse Details

The rep is a bit undeserved. I found out when I moved up here that there are some really cool people, and a lot of awesome places around the burbs. In the city is still questionable other than sporting events and some bars, but overall it's not a bad place to live.

4. Collapse Details

Glad you had a good time.
    Detroit does get a bad rap that it doesn't really deserve - in my opinion.
    "Keep the bottle on the bar Ira, I won't be long".

5. Collapse Details

AND, for all the Detroit bashers, the people were AWESOME! Everyone we met was great! I really can't say enough about how friendly people are there.

Maybe having a southerner say that about a northern city will give you an idea.

Enjoyed it once I got there... (Hey Continental -- Go f- yourself! )

The SOUTHERNER better be nice...he probably remembers what the Northerners did to them in that Civil War deal!!!

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
    you will be armed we assume!
    lets hope so

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by fund razor View Post
    When the experts on Detroit from other places get done with their fun, we can actually help you out X-rated. I know that you were looking for local info... not distant opinion.

It's just that the area is so big and much happens outside the city. If you or anyone else is scared to visit Detroit, I understand. I can set you up with a 70 year old nun who lived there during the riots to protect you.

Didnīt know she was already 70 and relocated ?....

8. Collapse Details

The nun that I was thinking of is 70 and lives in Corktown. She lived there during the riots.
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.