Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by phragle View Post
    I am rather surprised noone picked up on what I said earlier... does anybody really think that if Bobcat and I went fishing off key west and "accidently" ended up in cuba, would Clinton come rescue us???
    Are you just looking for some good Clinton/Cuban cigar jokes?

On the right beach, with a few good Cuban women, near a hotel with AC and a good bar...would you want to leave?

2. Collapse Details

Banana Bend, Texas 29 50 49.84N, 95 05 17.46W
    I am rather surprised noone picked up on what I said earlier... does anybody really think that if Bobcat and I went fishing off key west and "accidently" ended up in cuba, would Clinton come rescue us???
    Everybody would assume that you were trying to smuggle state subsidized booze out of Cuba.
    Mark
    Everybody should believe in something; I believe I'll have another drink.

3. Collapse Details

actually I was referring to 2 people who greatly resemble the population they are trying to infiltrate, hired by al gore to sneak into a country, get caught and are "rescued" by clinton.... why has noone showed even the remotest interest into what the phuck they were doing over there to begin with
    P-4077 "The Swamp" S.B.Y.C. and Michigan medboat mothership

4. Collapse Details

Registered
    Maybe they're CSOs and people know better than to ask?

5. Collapse Details

I suspect you are probably right, seems kinda fishy all the way around. I am also kinda wondering about the 3 "hikers" that just happened to wander into Iran. Anyone care to join me on a little hiking trip in IRAQ????? I mean, can you even do that? They got flights to Baghdad on Expedia? Can William Shatner get me a cheap hotel room in Ramala?

6. Collapse Details

Registered

Got in through Turkey. At least one of the guys is a journalist so maybe they all got journalist visas. Or maybe they'll just let anybody cross the border up there?

Realistically, I bet the chicks were "on assignment" for Gore's TV channel and the fruitcakes that got lost were looking for a little trouble to make a story of it.

7. Collapse Details

When i saw the story on the hikers...i said to my wife, why are they even there...and the women..hmm seems fishy to me also..

8. Collapse Details

If I'm them I am really hoping for Bill to rescue us before Israel starts bombing the crap out of Iran

9. Collapse Details

actually I was referring to 2 people who greatly resemble the population they are trying to infiltrate, hired by al gore to sneak into a country, get caught and are "rescued" by clinton.... why has noone showed even the remotest interest into what the phuck they were doing over there to begin with
    Because we are all just waiting for the Hollywood movie 'based on a true story' that ends with a trans-Atlantic orgy flight starring Bubba and Squinters.

"excuse me, I'll have the Cuban cigqn smoker and a cup of eels. "

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    If I'm them I am really hoping for Bill to rescue us before Israel starts bombing the crap out of Iran
    Isreal doesn't play.

11. Collapse Details

thought about this a little bit more today, the whole thing doesn't make sense, the spy angle doesn't make sense... what does make sense??could this whole thing be a set up? Obama has said he wants to 'talk' to everybody, but he can't just invite Kim over for a beer, but now there is a 'relation' with north Korea. Bubba has 'opened' the door to more 'meaning full" discussion between the 2 countries, with both sides saving face and not appearing weak. we may have a case of theatrical foreign policy.

12. Collapse Details

Banned
    You're trying to read way too much into it. The women are journalists. They were there working on a story for an organization/publication that just happens to include amongst its owners a certain vice-president.

The north koreans saw a chance to exploit the situation for a perceived public relations coup- they finally, finally got an (ex) American president to visit their country. Clinton played it perfect, tho- if you notice, in every photo he is not smiling. This is a big deal from a diplomatic perspective- he refused to give them what they really wanted.

To call this a set-up between the two countries is a bit of a reach. But, I gotta ask you, what is so wrong with 'opening the door' between the two countries? Clinton already had it open during his administration, dumbya managed to slam it shut and look where that got us.

13. Collapse Details

Registered
    When it comes...I've got it marked down that you started it bud.

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by catastrophe View Post
    When it comes...I've got it marked down that you started it bud.
    I guess Jay doesn't remember the Chinese helping the North Koreans kill American troops during the Korean War. These people can never be trusted. They renege on every deal they have ever agreed to as far a non proliferation of nuclear weapons. They claimed they were going to shoot a missle to hit Honolullu on the Fourth of July. I doubt they could hit the Pacific Ocean.

15. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuda View Post
    I guess Jay doesn't remember the Chinese helping the North Koreans kill American troops during the Korean War. These people can never be trusted. They renege on every deal they have ever agreed to as far a non proliferation of nuclear weapons. They claimed they were going to shoot a missle to hit Honolullu on the Fourth of July. I doubt they could hit the Pacific Ocean.
    Thanks for the history lesson. What is your point? The Japanese and Germans killed plenty of Americans during WWII, yet now they are two of our strongest allies.

Refusing to engage diplomatically with a rogue country (especially one that has nuclear weapons) like NK is a recipe for disaster.I'm not saying we should ever trust them, but talking to them is better than not talking to them.

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by jayboat View Post
    Thanks for the history lesson. What is your point? The Japanese and Germans killed plenty of Americans during WWII, yet now they are two of our strongest allies.

Refusing to engage diplomatically with a rogue country (especially one that has nuclear weapons) like NK is a recipe for disaster.I'm not saying we should ever trust them, but talking to them is better than not talking to them.
    Bombing them will elimanate any doubt of their nuclear capability. Do you think they want to test the accuracy of our weapons?

I don't buy German, or Japanese,

17. Collapse Details

Registered
    Bombing them will elimanate any doubt of their nuclear capability.
    Seriously Joe, you are the toughest keyboard talker I've ever seen. It's all about killing and bombing with you. You have no frigging clue what backroom, closed door diplomacy does for this planet. The bully always loses in the end...

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by sledge View Post
    Seriously Joe, you are the toughest keyboard talker I've ever seen. It's all about killing and bombing with you. You have no frigging clue what backroom, closed door diplomacy does for this planet. The bully always loses in the end...
    You are wrong. The baddest bully on the block always wins.

I'm tough enough. Anybody who's ever questioned that will testify to it. Why do you feel the need to challenge me and make it personal? If you are just trying to bait me in, you are welcome to come see if I'm just a tough keyboard talker.

Leave me out of your discussions. You don't have to agree with my assessments, or me yours. I'd bomb every rogue nation back to the stone age if it saved one American life.

Your mileage may vary.

19. Collapse Details

Registered
    You are wrong. The baddest bully on the block always wins.

I'm tough enough. Anybody who's ever questioned that will testify to it. Why do you feel the need to challenge me and make it personal? If you are just trying to bait me in, you are welcome to come see if I'm just a tough keyboard talker.

Leave me out of your discussions. You don't have to agree with my assessments, or me yours. I'd bomb every rogue nation back to the stone age if it saved one American life.

Your mileage may vary.
    Thats what Hitler thought.

20. Collapse Details

Actually...we are the worlds bully..... but who's worried about details....