Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. Collapse Details

It looks like I may be out that way. If so I'll stop by to cheer you guys on and make certain we get proper photo do***entation of participation

2. Collapse Details

Ted, WOW the temp is going to be cold thank god we have a tent and some cold beer and some heat because this year is going to cold out there.Anyone GOT SHRINKAGE ?
    The king of the dena

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    It looks like I may be out that way. If so I'll stop by to cheer you guys on and make certain we get proper photo do***entation of participation

HAHA looks like Nick's new bad word got you

4. Collapse Details

Charter Member / Competitor mikey's Avatar
    Hey everyone I just signed up for the Plunge this weekend and of course I am looking for some help as well. Weather is not looking good for this event so please dont be afraid to help. Thanks everyone!!!!!

http://plungemd.kintera.org/faf/dono...upId=281897514

Mikey
    Miss Geico Racing # 113

5. Collapse Details

Way to go Mike, gonna be cold for a newbie like you H ell it's gonna be cold for everybody, but it is for a great cause. And I too am still looking for donations
    http://plungemd.kintera.org/tedcbpba

6. Collapse Details

Bump

Mikey
    Miss Geico Racing # 113

7. Collapse Details

Okay, we have secured another benefit for anyone that donates. Since this is sponsored by the Maryland State Police, they have really stepped up. If you donate to this worthy cause and get pulled over by a State Trooper, mention the Plunge and they will be respectful and courteous through the entire traffic stop. (offer not valid if you are a jackass or from the cast of "Jersey Shore" )
    So click on http://plungemd.kintera.org/tedcbpba and donate. I am short of my goal and could use some help people!!!

8. Collapse Details

Well big day tomorrow going to be so cold high of 26 and snow showers. Wish us luck and i will be putting some pics up next week keep an eye out for them.And i thank everyone that donate to us you guys are the best..
    The king of the dena

9. Collapse Details

Hey everyone its the last day before the event and the weather looks like its going to make this a GREAT day......

High 28 with a chance on snow showers!!!!!!!!

Please get those last minute donations into the CBPBA team hopefully me byt donate to anyone this is a great cause.

Thanks to Alec and everyone at SERIOUS for their great support!!!!!!!!

Mikey
    Miss Geico Racing # 113

10. Collapse Details

Report from the event........well as most people have heard the three O'Clock group was canceled so the CBPBA team did not have to jump. Have to admit was a little bummed because I was really excited to do it for a great cause. The weather was really bad out there and after Blair, Colleen and I walked out to the water we could see why. You could not see 15 feet out into the water and the wind was blowing a steady 15 to 20 mph so it was super nasty. The organizers decided not to have the event due to safety concerns. We all still hung out, drank some beer, and had a awesome time. Thanks to Jimmy and the whole family for doing such a great job after going yesterday you could see how much work it took and the weather did not help. Thanks to Mark Graham who help Jimmy set everything up starting on Thursday. Now its time for the real information THE MONEY!!!!!

The team's goal was $10,000.00 for the event.

To date we raised $9,305.00 with more coming in this week that will put us over our goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone that donated time or money to the event I heard they were just shy of 3 Million Dollars for this years event!!!!!!!!!!!

Again thanks Jimmy and team job well done!!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 102_0948.JPG   102_0949.JPG  

Mikey
    Miss Geico Racing # 113