Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

All I gotta say is I would not want to be anywhere near Grant Park in Chicago on Tuesday night. A we have seen, if he wins, they riot. If he loses, they REALLY riot. Might be a good time to check the exp. dates on all the ammo...

2. Collapse Details

The "leftist" Canadain National Broadcasting Corp ran a commercial last night. It stated that they would have live coverage from Washington and the Obama head quarters to follow the "VICTORY". How's that for media bias?

3. Collapse Details

Im curious to see how many states will have to do a re count, extend poll hours, so on and so forth. And just how long do you think the investigation will take if McCain looses?

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Airpacker View Post
    The "leftist" Canadain National Broadcasting Corp ran a commercial last night. It stated that they would have live coverage from Washington and the Obama head quarters to follow the "VICTORY". How's that for media bias?

No offense, but why does (should) Canada give two chits about who gets elected as our president?

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    No offense, but why does (should) Canada give two chits about who gets elected as our president?
    Are you kidding? We have the longest unprotected border in the world. The USA is out largest by far trading partner. Your market sneezes and ours catches a cold. Obama threatens to renegotiate trade deals at whim.

Why would we care? Pretty obvious I think.

6. Collapse Details

I have this gut feeling JM is going to win...not by a landslide but will win this election. Although the Bradley Effect is from a different era I do think it might be enough to push JM into office. Polls are a waste of time....what matters is what lever you push when at the voting machine and I think JM will have that vote.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    All I gotta say is I would not want to be anywhere near Grant Park in Chicago on Tuesday night. A we have seen, if he wins, they riot. If he loses, they REALLY riot. Might be a good time to check the exp. dates on all the ammo...
    YUP...you know this will be a MAJOR RACE issue if JM beats Obama.....millions will be spent on investigations, hearings etc. I am sure J.Jackson and FAT ASS SHARPTON are gearing up already to whip up a frenzy in the Black Communities if Obama looses. If Obama does win he wont last long ....... know what I mean :rant:

8. Collapse Details

VOTE McCAIN, AMERICA WILL DODGE A BULLET..........AND SO WILL ..........................
    Parabellum FJ²B

9. Collapse Details

All we can do is VOTE and PRAY for a McCain victory.....

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchool View Post
    I'm not so sure. The local NBC (Nothing But Crap) station said this morning that it's over and the election is O Bamas!!!! They are reporting that the lead is now 14%

If Obama wins, I don't know what to say other than I'll have to figure out how to deal with the next 4 years and it will only strengthen the need to get him out of office and replace him ....if not "before" the next election..

I flipped on MSNBC to see what kind of BS they were peddling this morning.... Yup, they are talking about the election like it's over and Monday morning quaterbacking.... If McCain wins I can't wait to flip on the TV and see them eat their words....

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by TSPM View Post
    YUP...you know this will be a MAJOR RACE issue if JM beats Obama.....millions will be spent on investigations, hearings etc. I am sure J.Jackson and FAT ASS SHARPTON are gearing up already to whip up a frenzy in the Black Communities if Obama looses. If Obama does win he wont last long ....... know what I mean :rant:
    If Obama wins, I wonder if they'll continue the investigations into his citizenship, relationships etc. or will it just go away??? Lots of unsanswered questions for a dude that can ptentially become the next president...WTF..

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo36 View Post
    If Obama wins, I wonder if they'll continue the investigations into his citizenship, relationships etc. or will it just go away??? Lots of unsanswered questions for a dude that can ptentially become the next president...WTF..
    YUP

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Im curious to see how many states will have to do a re count, extend poll hours, so on and so forth. And just how long do you think the investigation will take if McCain looses?
    I'm predicting that it'll be quite-a-while after the election until all of the dust settles(re-counts, court motions, etc.): the closer the popular vote count, the worse it will be.

14. Collapse Details

Yup... huge difference between saying you are voting for Obama and voting for Obama....
    VP of Operations, GLOC's Fastest Pontoon 2009

15. Collapse Details

registered
    Here is what we are up against!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg98BvqUvCc&NR=1

16. Collapse Details

There ought to be some sort of competency test that you must pass before you can vote.

17. Collapse Details

Now that is scary.
    "Keep the bottle on the bar Ira, I won't be long".

18. Collapse Details

If Big O wins Ohio, I can assure you it will go to the Supreme Court. Again.

19. Collapse Details

My business is next door to a fire station which is also voting station.100% black area and 100% black voters going there, The station has a strong turnout compared to where I vote.

The bad/good thing about Obama is he will stimulate $$$ my Clinentel and business will be good again. But I feel it will be sort term

who knows?

20. Collapse Details

That statement He will help me. I hear gimme,gimme, gimme more