Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by cosmic12 View Post
    Ya, finished 12th and was running in the top 5 for awhile. The interview after was kinda sad though. Hes not a happy man.
    He is not the center of the universe, and like the whinnie ass he is, he is not getting what he wants. He will not succeed at Hendrick's with that attitude. He needs to man up, and take advantage of the best situation he has or will ever be in. This is why he is not and will never meet his potential.
    Taking Over the World One Thread at a Time
    The Penguin Cometh

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Davidmnc View Post
    He is not the center of the universe, and like the whinnie ass he is, he is not getting what he wants. He will not succeed at Hendrick's with that attitude. He needs to man up, and take advantage of the best situation he has or will ever be in. This is why he is not and will never meet his potential.
    I think you misunderstood my post or didn't see the interview. He wasn't whinning at all. The first thing he said was there are 11 other guys that should be getting an interview before him, I think he is disappointed with himself and has had enough of the media making him the center of att.
    They need to just leave him alone and see what happens. I am not defending him but I can see where all the pressure can get ya all F'ed up.
    I think he knows he cannot nor ever be his father but nobody has ever really let him get past that. He seems to be a good guy and a fair driver, they just need to leave him alone for while.

3. Collapse Details

I think you misunderstood my post or didn't see the interview. He wasn't whinning at all. The first thing he said was there are 11 other guys that should be getting an interview before him, I think he is disappointed with himself and has had enough of the media making him the center of att.
    They need to just leave him alone and see what happens. I am not defending him but I can see where all the pressure can get ya all F'ed up.
    I think he knows he cannot nor ever be his father but nobody has ever really let him get past that. He seems to be a good guy and a fair driver, they just need to leave him alone for while.
    You right, I didn't see the interview. I agree with you 100%. He deserves his spot in Sprint Cup, but is is not Dale Sr. reincarnated.
    Taking Over the World One Thread at a Time
    The Penguin Cometh

4. Collapse Details

You right, I didn't see the interview. I agree with you 100%. He deserves his spot in Sprint Cup, but is is not Dale Sr. reincarnated.
    He's said his whole career that he is not his Dad......but people keep trying!

5. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    He seems to be a good guy and a fair driver, they just need to leave him alone for while.
    Quote Originally Posted by pullmytrigger View Post
    He's said his whole career that he is not his Dad......but people keep trying!
    Yep, he's a good guy and a good driver, top 10 or 12. I just don't think he has that final little bit it takes to be a great driver, one who wins multiple championships.

But, if he ever wins one, it will be real nice for the sport.
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!