Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

Looks like 720HD but Youtube dumbs it down

This is the Contour HD at 720HD I have tried it at 1080HD but Youtube brings it back down plus 1080HD needs a great video card on your computer or else it is sketchy.

Click on the youtube logo at bottom right and put resolution at 720 instead of 360 or 480 at bottom right when the big image and window appear.

http://www.seriousoffshore.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=67&dateline=1262460498

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by glh View Post
    Looks like 720HD but Youtube dumbs it down

This is the Contour HD at 720HD I have tried it at 1080HD but Youtube brings it back down plus 1080HD needs a great video card on your computer or else it is sketchy.

Click on the youtube logo at bottom right and put resolution at 720 instead of 360 or 480 at bottom right when the big image and window appear.
    Thanks for the info GL!

3. Collapse Details

I bet if you had a rear facing Go-Pro as well, you would see that blow-boater you passed in the mangrove, flipping you the bird after you went by!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by scarabman View Post
    I bet if you had a rear facing Go-Pro as well, you would see that blow-boater you passed in the mangrove, flipping you the bird after you went by!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I think one of the most fun times I ever had with my clothes on was running my Top Gun from Miami south on Biscayne Bay / Card Sound / Keys during the Columbus Day Regatta when I passed and wound my way thru hundreds of sailboats. Talk about having the bird flipped at me!! That had to be some sort of record. LOL We laughed and ripped right thru of coarse being careful not to endanger anyone.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder View Post
    I think one of the most fun times I ever had with my clothes on was running my Top Gun from Miami south on Biscayne Bay / Card Sound / Keys during the Columbus Day Regatta when I passed and wound my way thru hundreds of sailboats. Talk about having the bird flipped at me!! That had to be some sort of record. LOL We laughed and ripped right thru of coarse being careful not to endanger anyone.
    Nice!

When I was working at the marina I was test driving a center console. I was trying figure out some heating/cooling problems on the outboards so I was running WFO down the river (35 mph mayb). I passed a tall cruiser and as I was crossing his wake I realized there was a fisherman sitting nearby and I got close enough to spray him with my wake.

On the way back I slowed down and yelled over, oppologizing for getting so close... His response was; "F U, next time I'll throw a f'ing sinker at you"...

So not to be out done, I yelled back; "I stopped to apologize azzhole... Next time get the fvck out of the channel because it's illegal to fish in the channel you f'ing azzhole"... and motored away!

As I was cruising back into the marina I called the marine police and reported the guy to be fishing dangerously inside the channel in the way of oncoming traffic.... By the time I got to the end of the channel and coming off plane I saw the police boats heading his way.

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder View Post
    After spending Superbowl weekend in Key West with friends we had to boogie out of there Monday morning to catch our flights out of Ft Lauderdale. Once on the water we were able to cruise at 65+MPH. We ran both the Hawk Channel and thru the Upper Keys making it to Haulover Inlet in 2 hrs and 48 min, my best time ever. I was even able to add music !! LOL Enjoy the 3 short video clips.

Part 3 - 2 min, 25 sec.

Bob
    Bob.... You got nothing on us... Here we are killing in the same spot at all of 30 mph!!! on the Mut last Monday!!!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kw082346.jpg  
    Last edited by glh; 03-04-2010 at 11:50 PM.
    http://www.seriousoffshore.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=67&dateline=1262460498

7. Collapse Details

He, he. GL, you are a man of extremes. It's either 30 in the Mut or 130 + in the MTI. Nice, enjoy.

Bob

8. Collapse Details

way cool vids!