Thread: You Tube Videos

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bradz View Post
    Triple 280 outboards that run 146 mph? That seems about 25-30 mph faster than any other cat with the same power.
    Well whatever speed it was running, the Cheetah made all the other boats look slow. And looking at the boat behind it struggling in the swells, the Cheetah seemed to just kiss the surface as it ran flat in that water.

I finally see what Steve has been talking about all these years with his boats. I would love to see a race between the 36 Cheetah and the 38 DW, power for power.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Steve 1 View Post
    Did you see what was chasing it??
    Yes we see it. I/0 cat, how much power did it have? I bet you remember lol.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by catmando View Post
    Yes we see it. I/0 cat, how much power did it have? I bet you remember lol.
    Why thank you Cat ,That boat behind it was Victory M 7 The best money could buy! Yes @ 750+ Hp a side. I will see you get a ride in one Of My boats one day Best Regards.
    Slippery when wet. PODLESS TUNNEL www.cheetahcat.com ,Repairs, Modifications and Truing Cheap reliable speed.

5. Collapse Details

Why thank you Cat ,That boat behind it was Victory M 7 The best money could buy! Yes @ 750+ Hp a side. I will see you get a ride in one Of My boats one day Best Regards.
    I will look forward to it. Do you have a hull to race Stock Outboard class? AMTs and Doug Wrights pretty much dominate that class now.

It's still hard to believe a 36' triple outboard boat can run 145+. Maybe you should patent that running surface.

6. Collapse Details

I will look forward to it. Do you have a hull to race Stock Outboard class? AMTs and Doug Wrights pretty much dominate that class now.

It's still hard to believe a 36' triple outboard boat can run 145+. Maybe you should patent that running surface.
    I am working on some new stuff now. With the latest material we have access too nowadays some very cool Boats can be built. Without giving to much away I worked hard at keeping the bottom dry as possible and the boat out of the way of the water flow. I did it honourably and did not copy anyone.

Part of the logic came from working on so many broke Cats in the old days: I would see an inch of Giboon Plywood blasted away so You have a few options 1. the obvious make it stronger. 2. Change the dead rise/shape. 3.Move the boat hull out of the way. I chose 3
    Slippery when wet. PODLESS TUNNEL www.cheetahcat.com ,Repairs, Modifications and Truing Cheap reliable speed.

7. Collapse Details

8. Collapse Details

That's awesome. Nice to see it run great in rough water and then really take off in the flat stuff.

9. Collapse Details

I like this one ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pga3o2O9Vmc

and this one .... (I'm pretty partial to the green one too)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py7Q8tCX2g0

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by smokeybandit View Post
    That's awesome. Nice to see it run great in rough water and then really take off in the flat stuff.
    Thank you for the nice comment.

11. Collapse Details

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M

This is too funny.. Cause its soooo true.

Hope you feel better Bobby.

12. Collapse Details

This is one of my favorites....

170 mph..."I think we lost a motor...yea we did...f*ck it, keep going!" bad azz!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLqhnaYzPXQ
    Making the best in the industry BETTER since 1990...LIP-SHIP Performance: 305-933-9988

2010 Desert Storm Poker Run extravaganza - 04/22 through 4/25 Lake Havasu, Az.

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by RollWithIt View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JMOh-cul6M

This is too funny.. Cause its soooo true.

Hope you feel better Bobby.
    and you people wonder why im the way i am.. gotta deal with that all day...... thats pretty funny though...
    Hi, Im Dave.. Welcome, glad to have ya.....

14. Collapse Details

Did you see what was chasing it??
    Are you in Europe? Perhaps you meant 146 KPH (90 mph). There is no way that boat is running 146 miles per hour in that video. I have a hard time understanding how any 36' outboard boat can run 146 mph (234 kph). I have owned eight different multi engine cats including a triple 280 30' cat. When APBA used to have a triple outboard class the kilo record was about 115 mph.

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bradz View Post
    Are you in Europe? Perhaps you meant 146 KPH (90 mph). There is no way that boat is running 146 miles per hour in that video. I have a hard time understanding how any 36' outboard boat can run 146 mph (234 kph). I have owned eight different multi engine cats including a triple 280 30' cat. When APBA used to have a triple outboard class the kilo record was about 115 mph.
    Dude my 36' Cheetahcat with a pair of Stock 200's ran in the 90's

16. Collapse Details

I know............. no jackets but I have my kills on and where in the bay http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBn_jt01j30
    beer is food

17. Collapse Details

Bradz here let me help you think a little ,this is my 10 meter (32'-9") Cheetahcat 8
    running in the Kuwait race it has a pair of my mule well used test 2.5 engines on it .Now the boat close to the camera is a Cobra Cat Maybe you would be More knowledgeable with one of those? It has a “good” pair of 2.5 engines on it they are Much much better than mine! Check it out Funny isn’t it??

Now to make your little covert insult Plausible that boat running behind the M-11 was Victory M-7 a very fast 130+ Mph Boat from what I heard now according to you my boat should be running back with the 118 Mph Boats just coming off the ocean leg Like M-8 and M-59 When the Cheetahcat was going back outside..

Kuwait race http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7NB6A3Cudo

18. Collapse Details

Bradz here let me help you think a little ,this is my 10 meter (32'-9") Cheetahcat 8
    running in the Kuwait race it has a pair of my mule well used test 2.5 engines on it .Now the boat close to the camera is a Cobra Cat Maybe you would be More knowledgeable with one of those? It has a “good” pair of 2.5 engines on it they are Much much better than mine! Check it out Funny isn’t it??

Now to make your little covert insult Plausible that boat running behind the M-11 was Victory M-7 a very fast 130+ Mph Boat from what I heard now according to you my boat should be running back with the 118 Mph Boats just coming off the ocean leg Like M-8 and M-59 When the Cheetahcat was going back outside..

Kuwait race http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7NB6A3Cudo
    Now just a minute....you can't blame Brad for his doubt. We can see your boat beating the guy, but 146 is a little bit extreme wouldn't you say? Not doubting you but....

19. Collapse Details

Now just a minute....you can't blame Brad for his doubt. We can see your boat beating the guy, but 146 is a little bit extreme wouldn't you say? Not doubting you but....

Cat Look I understand your point BUT the obvious comes into play Here I Did not edit THE videos and put a Cheetahcat in front!!!!!! who was leading the race btw?? Like the Kuwait races (4 in a row) it’s my fault WE show up with a hand built precision mold less race boat!! Too a race????

Bradz had some triple that according to him did not run well. Now if it were I it would have got burned.. As for the speed I got daily feed back and updates on that boat it ran 144 when they first ran a triple setup then I got a call from Rashid Hamilis Uncle saying he just ran 146 with it and he was ecstatic.. LOL 118 would Maybe get you last place in the M Class races there.

20. Collapse Details

There is more on that boat I will post again. Also there is some video of a 36 with 200's on it!