Thread: Texoma BS

Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

What color are they?

2. Collapse Details

My little cat is going to sell cheap today. KC if you need some cat experience in a matching boat, I will save this one for you. $3k.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Convincer Cat (10) (Large).jpg  

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity Vector View Post
    I'm going to tell them I sold it for 25K, Heck you know how some are all talk and spend hours with them only for them to say oh I thought I was talking to the Black Thunder guy sorry. The one guy that called was a DR. he was barking out orders as we spoke on the phone, I told him I hope you aren't operating on someone right now....I got an email from a guy about my xr's and boxes I have for sale, back and fort asking all sorts of questions then he wanted a breakdown of all the parts and prices of each piece then a price for the whole package. I sent that to him, then he said I thought you had tripp boxes and drives not twins! Two won't do me any good....Now can anyone tell me what part of this photo in my add say's tripps?
    lmao!
    www.41apache.com

4. Collapse Details
    Exclamation
    I'm going to tell them I sold it for 25K, Heck you know how some are all talk and spend hours with them only for them to say oh I thought I was talking to the Black Thunder guy sorry. The one guy that called was a DR. he was barking out orders as we spoke on the phone, I told him I hope you aren't operating on someone right now....I got an email from a guy about my xr's and boxes I have for sale, back and fort asking all sorts of questions then he wanted a breakdown of all the parts and prices of each piece then a price for the whole package. I sent that to him, then he said I thought you had tripp boxes and drives not twins! Two won't do me any good....Now can anyone tell me what part of this photo in my add say's tripps?
    Ouch.....

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by TxHawk View Post
    cat experience $3k.
    ??? matt you crack me up
    www.41apache.com

6. Collapse Details

Seller beware. Stupid people amongst us.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by viperfitness1 View Post
    ??? matt you crack me up
    Call it what you want. I have logged a few hours of High Performance Cat Experience in this thing. I am ready to move to the big leagues.

8. Collapse Details

Call it what you want. I have logged a few hours of High Performance Cat Experience in this thing. I am ready to move to the big leagues.
    lol lets see some more pics
    www.41apache.com

9. Collapse Details
    Cool
    Not to question your experience but, that thing is quite surprising, I m with Matt on this, my throttling experience is ready for the next level.

Also, heres a song to summarize boating guys like VIPER, Endeav, among others... lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FlRFBTeYKY

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by endeavor1 View Post
    Not to question your experience but, that thing is quite surprising, I m with Matt on this, my throttling experience is ready for the next level.

Also, heres a song to summarize boating guys like VIPER, Endeav, among others... lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FlRFBTeYKY

11. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cigracing1 View Post
    Checkout the drives on this Thunder.

http://yachtauctions.com/listing.php?vessel=3854
    Down to asking $49k, wonder if it will move now.
    Quote Originally Posted by cigracing1 View Post
    No motors and no trailer. the cabin looks clean and with a decent set of motors this thing could run.
    You'd think it would move pretty quick at that price with those drives.
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ratickle View Post
    You'd think it would move pretty quick at that price with those drives.
    Quoted " The drives were setup correct here, then some west coast guys added boxes, changed the X and I got sued"

I went over that boat today with Bob, agreed it is a nice machine, but, it needs some work. 900s on 3s w/out boxes ran 94.

13. Collapse Details

I just watched our jumping vids from last summer. I kinda wonder what the cruisers think when a line of go-fasts line up behind them......

14. Collapse Details

I love it when I hit a wake just right and about the time you land is next to the cruiser and they are giving you tumbs up and waving. Makes you feel good. But I wonder if some of those guys do not like it. What if something broke and you hit them. I have always wondered, but that is what insurance is for.

I just watched our jumping vids from last summer. I kinda wonder what the cruisers think when a line of go-fasts line up behind them......

15. Collapse Details

damn, you burn the late night oil. I watched a movie until about midnight but that is it.

16. Collapse Details

Alright those crazy fukers are back

17. Collapse Details

Well the chinese tools didnt drop anything on us. One engine in the floor. Sure makes it nice to clean everything back up.

You know its cold when a bag of ice keeps all weekend on the shop floor. PS, Academy has Patio Heaters that work great for $129.

18. Collapse Details

BT is stripped for the most part. Pics to follow. I didnt quite realize what the "HAWK" went thru on his rerig but i have a great appreciation now. Its a *****

VV/KC, ur about to find out.

Viper, has Benny contacted ur 41apache anytime lately? lol

19. Collapse Details

BT is stripped for the most part. Pics to follow. I didnt quite realize what the "HAWK" went thru on his rerig but i have a great appreciation now. Its a *****

VV/KC, ur about to find out.

Viper, has Benny contacted ur 41apache anytime lately? lol
    Oh yea, the BT in nevada might have a new set of "BIG" engines in her if I get my way. Hawk can enlighten more on specs but they could be around 588CI if she comes home.

20. Collapse Details

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Never knew you were a meteorologist. Forecast was spot on.