Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by cosmic12 View Post
    Believe it or not, I move Hospitals all over the country. I am doing a move at Walter Reed now. Pissed off a 4-Star Genaral yesterday I also do custom instalations of the equipment you see all over the Hospitals. We handle Millions of dallors of equiptment every day. Most times when I tell people that they look at me and say you do WHAT? Really I do

I have guys working in the Hospital and at Building 54 at AFIP a couple of times a month, let me know if you need any Electrical, Fire Alarm or Generator work....

Thanks Patrick
    800-TRU-LAND
    www.truland.com

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Perlmudder View Post
    well growing up in the city, we did not have cows! guelph has a ton of cows (its also known as moo u) although i have still never been close to one.

how ya been btw? how did the french canadian girl work out for ya?
    Nah, I've moved on. One from Minn didn't suit me either, but I like this one I had lunch with yesterday.

Btw, I grew up in the city, been on farms plenty of times, and I've never yet felt an overwhelming urge to milk a cow. Do you have to wear matching speedos to do it?

Pics from yesterday.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 12-1 002.jpg   12-1 003.jpg  

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by HabanaJoe View Post
    We rent generators, air-conditioners, heaters and all the accessories in the NY/NJ Metro area. We do the engineering, install etc - end to end service for entertainment, event, commerical, industrial, etc. The company is 24 years old this year and the economy does not hurt us that much as SH*T BREAKS and regardless of who fixes it they often need rentals!

You can visit us at http://www.onsite-energy.com or Google "joe gere" "on site energy co" and see all our news.

If there are any members interested we have started an "agent" program where we stock your yard with our equipment (no charge) and you pay us a % when it's on rent only. We have one agent in Norfolk now and it's working well for both of us. Check out the galleries of our jobs on the web to get a flavor of how diverse this business is.

If you have an generator, electrical or HVAC company with 500 miles of NYC and are looking for extra revenue let's talk!

Joe Gere

Joe,
    I have a Critical Power Divison within our Service Dept. and we rent generators and cables all the time, we actually are the subs for two of the different rental Companies in the area to support them when they need labor for installs, let me know if you need anything down in this area, I will try and help with any installs or breakdowns you have... We have four generator Service Techs that run around all day doing minors and major maintenances, we have our own load banks also, our guys are factory trained.....

Thanks Patrick
    800-TRU-LAND

www.truland-service.com

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Expensive Date View Post
    Tom you going to get a piece of the parkway when they widen it?
    With the way the state is putting out work right now, we will be going after any piece we can get!

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by liquid asset View Post
    I got stuff for 475k, about 4200 ft, half acre without pool and media equip,

l
    Nice. 475 here gets ya 900sp ft, 1/4 acre maybe, no pool, old windows and a leaky roof.

6. Collapse Details

foreman for a paving/construction company, wife is in regulatory affairs for medical device company.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Murf View Post
    I do security and surveillance for a school district in South Jersey.
    I am "Big Brother"
    Live feed to Varsity Woman's locker room link please; even if they are Jersey gurls...

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Airpacker View Post
    Nice. 475 here gets ya 900sp ft, 1/4 acre maybe, no pool, old windows and a leaky roof.
    if you are lucky...

9. Collapse Details

Town drunk (and in this town that's saying something)
    Parabellum FJ²B

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
    I didn't realize that position had been filled. I have a helluva resume with my qualifications.

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by BDiggity View Post
    Network Engineer at Sprint. Design & implement CALEA solutions that allow law agents to intercept subscribers voice & data sessions.
    You and I need to talk. Is the position of CEO available.

12. Collapse Details

I'm practicing to be a Master Recliner later in life. I'm only a journneyman now.

13. Collapse Details

Run a nationwide mechanical damage company dealing mostly with the warranty and insurance industries. If you need our services your sh!t is broke-real good. However if you need some help on a legal issue related to automotive/truck/boat failure, we are your guys.

14. Collapse Details

Software developer. My company does custom software for the mental health and behavioral health non-profit industry. things will be interesting the next few years with all of the budget cuts. Not much money in the agencies for IT and new software

15. Collapse Details

Owner of Accounting and Tax Firm

Full time employed as Accountant for Local Electric Cooperative in Fredericksburg VA

16. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by DonziGirl View Post
    Software developer. My company does custom software for the mental health and behavioral health non-profit industry. things will be interesting the next few years with all of the budget cuts. Not much money in the agencies for IT and new software
    same industry, mental health and behavioral health non profit but I do hardware/networking IT.

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
    Dam BC, I'd sure hate to be your liver

18. Collapse Details

I work for a custom interior shop and manage SkaterWear. We can do all of your kickazz interiors/covers that you need. Just send me a p.m. or check out either of our websites:
    www.skaterpowerboats.com
    www.appearanceproductsinc.com

19. Collapse Details

I currently manage Commercial shopping retail / office centers. Up until about 3 years ago I developed residential real estate and also had a excavation business that specialized in land clearing and demolition - can't wait to develop again. Before that, I was a custom home builder and architect. Also hold a SW Florida real estate license. If you have a retail / office center in the Cincinnati, OH. area and need a managing company, please contact me.

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by pkspx View Post
    same industry, mental health and behavioral health non profit but I do hardware/networking IT.

Where are you at? We strictly do business in Ohio due to all the little nuances and PITA things that the states come up with to make the agencies jump through hoops for their money.