Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Andy I went to drool over your boat some more (awesome!!) and saw this- good stuff

http://www.predator41.com/Images/art...meboatssoa.pdf

2. Collapse Details

03:

3. Collapse Details

So how many wide beams were there?

Quick run down (or long but know it is a lot to ask) on who built what when?

Name of company, main players, in business from when to when and what rides where made during those times to include the most famous?

4. Collapse Details

Icon/Founding Member
    How’s this for a yacht tender..

No paint, 100 % black gelcoat with tan leather interior. Now this was a fun project, designing lifting brackets to lift this 36' Apache to sit on the back deck..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bull Roar.jpg  

5. Collapse Details

What was the story with the "Little Injun" mid-console boat that was for sale a while back at national liquidators? I believe it was a 32 or 33' boat.

6. Collapse Details
    Cool
    A real nice 36 and demands attention when ever present on the Cote' D'azur
    France. Been out when the boat has been running on a couple of occasions.
    Duna.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AA ALOGOG.JPG   ABACK.JPG   BR.JPG  

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Dunaruna View Post
    A real nice 36 and demands attention when ever present on the Cote' D'azur
    France. Been out when the boat has been running on a couple of occasions.
    Duna.
    Wow is that a beautiful boat! I can't imagine how difficult it would be to keep that boat clean, but she's awesome!
    Queen of Bammin'

8. Collapse Details
    Cool
    Poor Quality Photos in a dark yard but you get the picture.
    Alot of attention to detail, and on the water this boat is Bad!!!!!!!!!!Duna.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bull Roar PS.jpg   Bull Roar Bow PS.jpg  

9. Collapse Details

Icon/Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by baywatch View Post
    What was the story with the "Little Injun" mid-console boat that was for sale a while back at national liquidators? I believe it was a 32 or 33' boat.
    Last I seen of the 32’ Apache / Aronow Little Injun, was sold a few years back to a fellow by the name Ted that post under the name DREAMER on the other web-site.. Nice boat.. After that I lost track of it..

10. Collapse Details

Icon/Founding Member
    Poor Quality Photos in a dark yard but you get the picture.
    Alot of attention to detail, and on the water this boat is Bad!!!!!!!!!!Duna.
    Thank You

Do you happen to know if Mr. Flynn stills own the Bull Roar. Last I seen the Apache , it was on its way to Europe on the back of his yacht The Battered Bull. When the Apache arrived in Europe I made arrangements for Patrick in the Netherlands to look after the Apache for Mr. Flynn. That’s the last information I have.. .

11. Collapse Details

Hi Bobby, as far as i know Patrick is still looking after the vassel and it travels between the USA and Europe, i believe the same guy owns it but there was talk of another vessel being aquired, again this was at least two years ago. We know when it arrives hEre as it tends to make alot of Noise.

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Saccenti View Post
    Thank You

Do you happen to know if Mr. Flynn stills own the Bull Roar. Last I seen the Apache , it was on its way to Europe on the back of his yacht The Battered Bull. When the Apache arrived in Europe I made arrangements for Patrick in the Netherlands to look after the Apache for Mr. Flynn. That’s the last information I have.. .
    Bobby;

I believe that Bull Roar was seen in Chicago this summer running on the lake.

Roger

13. Collapse Details
    Cool
    Apache Warrior 36 "FoxTrot Oscar", Running St Tropez a typical day in our area going for Lunch!!!!!!!!!! Duna
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Apache 36 FoxTrot Oscar.jpg  

14. Collapse Details

Here are a couple of pictures of Batterd Bull
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 171%5C%27%20feadship-batteredbull.jpg   BBull.jpg  

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Saccenti View Post
    How’s this for a yacht tender..

No paint, 100 % black gelcoat with tan leather interior. Now this was a fun project, designing lifting brackets to lift this 36' Apache to sit on the back deck..
    Always loved that boat! :coolgleamA:

16. Collapse Details

Pretty sure Geronimo is in the background on this pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2.JPG  

17. Collapse Details

Icon/Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger 1 View Post
    Here are a couple of pictures of Batterd Bull
    Hi Roger

The yacht in the picture is The Ivory Lady built by Choy Lee.. We supplied twine 21’ Scouts as tenders.. I believe this yacht was owned by the person that started Boat Trader publications

18. Collapse Details

A few more that I found.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bull Roar.jpg   5146bull_roar.jpg   5146battered_bull.jpg  

19. Collapse Details

Icon/Founding Member
    Apache Warrior 36 "FoxTrot Oscar", Running St Tropez a typical day in our area going for Lunch!!!!!!!!!! Duna
    Duna

The very first 36’ Apache I built was sent to St Tropez, and many more followed.. One of my favorites was a boat called “Calumet” I believe it mean Chief in French?? Sorry to say all the pictures I had of this boat are lost someplace.. I also think this boat was seenh being used for a tender on a yacht in the port?

20. Collapse Details

Bobby, how many step bottom 36's were built? The F2-36 boat, where is it now? I remember watching that boat run at the SBI NYC race some years ago. And of course Meanstreak some years before that!