Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10
  1. Collapse Details

Founding Member - E Dock GENERAL LEE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KiloKat View Post
    A buddy of mine was visiting me at my Edwardsville, Illinois location and put together a kwik video of my winter storage ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo9A6...layer_embedded

I think I remember when you bought the Dodge truck. That thing has to be nearly unusable with those mods.

Have you ran the AMG SUV against one of the newer Cayenne Turbo S models? 550hp, 0-60 in 4.7, and comfortable as can be like yours. HELL of a couple of grocery getters.

It's amazing how fast & smooth some of the SUV's are these days.

2. Collapse Details

Here's my car it not new but its a lot of fun to drive the motors is a 331 stroker with a vortech blower making 15 lbs pump gas
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SD531308.jpg  

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by saxman View Post
    Me as well.

4. Collapse Details

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by GENERAL LEE View Post
    I think I remember when you bought the Dodge truck. That thing has to be nearly unusable with those mods.

Have you ran the AMG SUV against one of the newer Cayenne Turbo S models? 550hp, 0-60 in 4.7, and comfortable as can be like yours. HELL of a couple of grocery getters.

It's amazing how fast & smooth some of the SUV's are these days.
    How fast is that amg? It really is crazy what SUV's are capable of, my Denali is making almost 500whp from a whipple supercharger and runs a 0-60 in about 4.1. Im waiting for the tracks to open soon but I'm expecting low 13's high 12's without a problem in the 1/4 mile.

5. Collapse Details

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Picture 015.jpg  

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by glh View Post
    ... I'm the holding warehouse for all the Canucks buying in the US!!!!!!
    ...with our dollar growing up on your green money ...you will see more and more man dressed in brown coming to deliver box at my USA warehouse
    Take care of you old man
    Christian

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bromaguire View Post
    How fast is that amg? It really is crazy what SUV's are capable of, my Denali is making almost 500whp from a whipple supercharger and runs a 0-60 in about 4.1. Im waiting for the tracks to open soon but I'm expecting low 13's high 12's without a problem in the 1/4 mile.
    do you know a guy named Bruce Hunter in your 'hood? real good gearhead friend of mine... he's a contractor..
    does Santa's sleigh have a blower ?

8. Collapse Details

Charter/Sponsor/Competitor KiloKat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bromaguire View Post
    Haven't ever run it at the dragstrip yet but I'm sure it won't run 4.1 0-60. My son has a Jeep SRT8 and we have run them. He jumps me off the line and then the AMG starts to reel him in. Once it gets into it's rpm range, it literally strolls past the Jeep. The ML63 is rated at 505hp with a 7200 factory redline so it has to get into it's powerband before it can start stirring the seven speed auto.
    You definitely have one fast Denali. Not only is it fast but I think the Denali's look awesome!
    Everything Runs Better On Alcohol

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Lubejobs42 View Post
    Just got my the new wheels on the Lambo. The other ones were too dark. I think the chrome brightened the car up a bit.
    Agreed!!!!

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by dykstra View Post
    agreed!!!!
    +1

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by KiloKat View Post
    Haven't ever run it at the dragstrip yet but I'm sure it won't run 4.1 0-60. My son has a Jeep SRT8 and we have run them. He jumps me off the line and then the AMG starts to reel him in. Once it gets into it's rpm range, it literally strolls past the Jeep. The ML63 is rated at 505hp with a 7200 factory redline so it has to get into it's powerband before it can start stirring the seven speed auto.
    You definitely have one fast Denali. Not only is it fast but I think the Denali's look awesome!
    Did you enjoy the 55/65 version motor more than the 63? That low end grunt on the older versions popped you off the line in a hurry.
    VP of Operations, GLOC's Fastest Pontoon 2009