Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Ginger View Post
    First off guys Steve is an acquaintance and just because i know the man dosent mean i walk his path and i do not need to be thrown to the wolves because of it !! Hey guys i work hard for a living just like most of you do and with that in mind i do not need or want to get involved with all this $hit slinging and my participation on this thread is done ,man you guy's are a ruff bunch .
    Here's a friendly piece of advice Ginger, you very well might be a great person with good intentions and a positive attitude. but you never want to step between Alpha Types and a person who has screwed them for money. No referee will walk from that battle unscathed.

The purpose of this site is a sense of community that offers like-minded ears to bend and a family atmosophere that will protect and defend the good spirit and interests of it's bretheren. In this case, someone has committed a legal and ethical wrong-doing, admitted it and shows no signs of remorse or concession.

We will not ask forgiveness for our comments or anger and merely respect the fact that you are entitled to your own opinion. But LDD will have his 'moment of clarity' in due time. He will likely serve jail time for his ethics and practices in the future (for something much worse than this accusation) where Tiny will introduce him to the largest fudge-packer this side of Harlem. And as his cellmate climbs off him, he will have the spiritual moment where he realizes several hundred people across this country are delighted he has a new "wide stance".

It's also possible he could sea-trial one of his con-boats, stop at a popular spot, get recognized by one of our more esteemed, aggressive Alpha-types and be the unwilling recipient of an SOS personality correction procedure.

You have to ask yourself, do I really have a vested interest is lying with this pig and getting blood on my zebra outfit? Or shall Istep aside and not let him taint your image too?

BTW, I am not issuoing a threat, just rubbing my magic 8-Ball and reading the future.

2. Collapse Details

I wonder who got suckered into buying LDD's Fountain, I'd love to know if the new owner was told about the damage.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by laughingcat View Post
    here's a friendly piece of advice ginger, you very well might be a great person with good intentions and a positive attitude. But you never want to step between alpha types and a person who has screwed them for money. No referee will walk from that battle unscathed.

The purpose of this site is a sense of community that offers like-minded ears to bend and a family atmosophere that will protect and defend the good spirit and interests of it's bretheren. In this case, someone has committed a legal and ethical wrong-doing, admitted it and shows no signs of remorse or concession.

We will not ask forgiveness for our comments or anger and merely respect the fact that you are entitled to your own opinion. But ldd will have his 'moment of clarity' in due time. He will likely serve jail time for his ethics and practices in the future (for something much worse than this accusation) where tiny will introduce him to the largest fudge-packer this side of harlem. And as his cellmate climbs off him, he will have the spiritual moment where he realizes several hundred people across this country are delighted he has a new "wide stance".

It's also possible he could sea-trial one of his con-boats, stop at a popular spot, get recognized by one of our more esteemed, aggressive alpha-types and be the unwilling recipient of an sos personality correction procedure.

You have to ask yourself, do i really have a vested interest is lying with this pig and getting blood on my zebra outfit? Or shall istep aside and not let him taint your image too?

Btw, i am not issuoing a threat, just rubbing my magic 8-ball and reading the future.

well said

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingCat View Post
    Here's a friendly piece of advice Ginger, you very well might be a great person with good intentions and a positive attitude. but you never want to step between Alpha Types and a person who has screwed them for money. No referee will walk from that battle unscathed.

We will not ask forgiveness for our comments or anger and merely respect the fact that you are entitled to your own opinion. But LDD will have his 'moment of clarity' in due time. He will likely serve jail time for his ethics and practices in the future (for something much worse than this accusation) where Tiny will introduce him to the largest fudge-packer this side of Harlem. And as his cellmate climbs off him, he will have the spiritual moment where he realizes several hundred people across this country are delighted he has a new "wide stance".

It's also possible he could sea-trial one of his con-boats, stop at a popular spot, get recognized by one of our more esteemed, aggressive Alpha-types and be the unwilling recipient of an SOS personality correction procedure.

You have to ask yourself, do I really have a vested interest is lying with this pig and getting blood on my zebra outfit? Or shall Istep aside and not let him taint your image too?

BTW, I am not issuoing a threat, just rubbing my magic 8-Ball and reading the future.
    Oh Man-- I'm sitting on a conf call trying to hold it in!!! Thats toooo much :nopity:

5. Collapse Details

" a moment of clarity " - indeed; just what's required to get some folks to stand back and take a hard look at what's really going on. Nicely summarized Mr.Cat. - Jeff
    People we meet in life are either a Blessing or a Lesson