From what I've been told:

Kevlar hulls are stronger, and lighter. The biggest problem with the early ones was they were not vacuum bagged, so there was a problem of delamination if the wetting out process was not done properly. A bit different than the wetting out process in polyester glass. So, I've been told to review closely the areas arounf bulkheads and corners to see if any delam has started. If it has not, the hulls should be good to go. As for corners only vs. the entire hull, I would have no idea. The color of the glass should be different where there is Kevlar. A bit greener. Guys????

As for 100, I'm with Rob, a fairly good chance depending on those engines. They were a decent design, In 1981 the test boat with twin Merc 400's ran 74mph at 5100 RPM. The same hull in 1980, with 475HP Turbocharged engines, ran 89MPH. Coaxing another 11 shouldn't be all that tough with a few mods to the engines and because of the (?) #2's in the pics vs. TRS's in the test boats. As for the #2's. if that is what they are, parts I believe are impossible to find anymore.

Rust in the engine compartment photos would give me second thoughts also.
If there is only one Noogie, it used to be in Florida before moving to the west coast back in about 2001 or so?