Thread: Winter Projects

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Medicine View Post
    You really think they are going to hassel you this time of year????
    Probably not the Coasties but you never know when the DNR is going to be out....

2. Collapse Details

You could put your hatch on!

3. Collapse Details
    WOW !
    Quote Originally Posted by redhotsommer View Post
    Not a f@#$ing chance in hell, old man!
    I'm Crush. .

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by WETTE VETTE View Post
    You know the saying "if it don't go CHROME IT". Those sure are pretty, but will they work?
    I am hoping I can get on plane still pretty easy with these and I spin them as they are 5800-6000ish. Will probably try a little test run on Pine this weekend if we don't get rained out again.
    If they don't work, they will have to go to BBlades for a little tweaking.

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Twin Whackas View Post
    I am hoping I can get on plane still pretty easy with these and I spin them as they are 5800-6000ish. Will probably try a little test run on Pine this weekend if we don't get rained out again.
    If they don't work, they will have to go to BBlades for a little tweaking.
    All of this talk lately about Pine Lake is making me think we should try and organize a Poker Run out there at some point.

6. Collapse Details
    O.
    All of this talk lately about Pine Lake is making me think we should try and organize a Poker Run out there at some point.
    WOW ! it could be a short one. .

7. Collapse Details

If cleaning the boat counts as a winter polrject then I am almost done...LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC00466.JPG   DSC00463.JPG   DSC00460.JPG  

8. Collapse Details

Only counts if you did the cleaning

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by B.Z. View Post
    If cleaning the boat counts as a winter polrject then I am almost done...LOL
    Nice Shop!!

10. Collapse Details

Looks like a day to get out and do some water testing on the big pond Reeves. Slap that hatch on and go for it! Maybe next weekend i will be able to go for a shakedown run and try out the new blowers and props.

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER View Post
    Looks like a day to get out and do some water testing on the big pond Reeves. Slap that hatch on and go for it! Maybe next weekend i will be able to go for a shakedown run and try out the new blowers and props.
    With it being memorial day weekend next weekend... anyone up for a run from SJ to south haven? Or south haven to saugatuck? Hurry up and get your boats done!!!! damn it im bored!!!

12. Collapse Details

Next weekend is memorial day? Dam I'd better start my winter project or before I know it summer will be over. All the friends kept me busy when there was actually snow on the ground now its getting to go time and I almost forgot I have a boat. I'd better get busy!:bump

13. Collapse Details

Todd...we'll be testing up in Holland with Dave. Depending on the day (hopefully it'll be Saturday or Sunday), we'll be in the west coast of MI. In the meantime, we'll be at my parent's place in Coloma, so either way, I'll be in touch.

14. Collapse Details

Got my dash wired yesterday. What a P.I.T.A. It would have been real nice if whoever wired the dash used the proper wire colors, rather than splicing and using BLACK for almost everything!! WTF where they thinking. Nothing was color coded properly, so i pretty much had to disassemble the harness and go from scratch. But, it is looking nice back mounted in the boat. 420NYTROBOY keith came to help yesterday. Got his first lesson in changing gear oil, blower oil, dash wiring, some other misc boat work.

15. Collapse Details

Ah, you guys are making me tired listening to all the work you are doing on the boats. LMAO I just can't get motivated enough to go to the shop and clean the boat, much less anything else.
    Now watch, I'll probably have to change the battery's or something. Geesh.

16. Collapse Details

Engine hatch is on....a big thanks to Craig (Wette Vette) for all of his help through this project! Also a big thanks to Bryce for not only helping but letting me use the B&E A - frame! Stroud....thanks for the help with the hatch last night!

17. Collapse Details

I am sure I could get Big Lar to be a card stop....LOL....he would not want us to leave....just think we could get a big raftoff going back in the cove....LOL

18. Collapse Details

Picked up some Bravo 30s to test this weekend from Airmarine yesterday. Will HOPEFULLY get my drives back from Big D today. Spoke to Dave Saturday, he was finishing up the wiring harness on the second motor and making braided stainless oil lines...motors are supposed to be going in as I type. Holland should be hearing the red hot sommer this weekend...

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by redhotsommer View Post
    Picked up some Bravo 30s to test this weekend from Airmarine yesterday. Will HOPEFULLY get my drives back from Big D today. Spoke to Dave Saturday, he was finishing up the wiring harness on the second motor and making braided stainless oil lines...motors are supposed to be going in as I type. Holland should be hearing the red hot sommer this weekend...
    Take some pics. and video if possible Mike....good luck!

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by SC288 View Post
    Engine hatch is on....a big thanks to Craig (Wette Vette) for all of his help through this project! Also a big thanks to Bryce for not only helping but letting me use the B&E A - frame! Stroud....thanks for the help with the hatch last night!
    No problem! We'll do it again in a couple of seasons when you are ready to up the power!