Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Collapse Details

Founding Member / Super Moderator Ratickle's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    For everyone who has participated in this thread;

I would be remiss not to say, "I am glad to see the way it is being handled. I have not once thought of deleting it", (yet).

Thanks,

Paul
    Getting bad advice is unfortunate, taking bad advice is a Serious matter!!

2. Collapse Details

Registered
    Quote Originally Posted by ding ding View Post
    Fund & Buoy, I appreciate your comments and I stole a little bit from both your gospels, I have learned a lot from you both. I sincerely appreciate Buoy's memories about different times on the boards and sharing good stories, pictures, and the once in a while ball busting. Fund, your comments and candor next door when the CS stuff first came out was on the T2X level of class, there just isn't a higher standard than the way you handled that stuff.

My only point in posting anything was to say that until you are the guy the members on these boards "focus" on you will never understand the damage it will cause someone, their families, and it can even effect the people and friends in their life away from the boards. Im just saying, think about the lives your about to harm before rallying up the troops over something you had no first hand knowledge of. I feel for Chris Sunkin and his family, I went through it too and the punishment never fit circumstance (no crime was commited) for his situation.

For those "next door" I will say it again, Chris Sunkin is no con-man, maybe a dreamer but in no way a con-man. I positive it was never his intention to screw anyone over and he never did. If Chris Sunkin is a con-man by definition, that makes you all accomplices.

I don't really think any of you had bad intentions, so dont take the accomplices comment the wrong way.

ed
    Last edited by Ratickle; 07-22-2010 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Personal attack using someone elses lies as proof, I'm surprised.