Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by H20 Toie View Post

LOL!!!!

But Mr Watson has defended his crew and says the risk of dying on the high seas is worth it if it allows the group to save whales.

"My crew are well aware of the risks that we have to take to protect whales down here. I think those risks are worth taking," he said.

Capt Watson is pretty liberal with his crew's lives.......Notice his fat ass is always locked up nice and warm in the wheelhouse

2. Collapse Details

Just wait till they manage to poke a hole in one of the Japanese ships and send it to the bottom. Then they'll cry environmental disaster and claim the Japanese are polluting the oceans.

3. Collapse Details

They claim they were able to get all the fuel pumped off before it went down.

I was hoping they would be able to salvage it so they could film more dumb decisions in the future.

$1.5M- they couldn't buy the press they gotten over this for that price so maybe they will do some thing even dumber next!

4. Collapse Details

Maybe they will buy this next. It's already the right color for them and hey, it's a blow boat! Perfect for a bunch of pirates!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0059-1.jpg   IMG_0048.jpg   IMG_0051-1.jpg  

5. Collapse Details

It gets even better, now the pirates are filing charges against the japs of piracy.
    http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Globa...panese-whalers

Maybe they should look at what flag they are flying

6. Collapse Details

Lofty please do not post photographs of my YACHT without my express permission. Thank you and good day

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty View Post
    Maybe they will buy this next. It's already the right color for them and hey, it's a blow boat! Perfect for a bunch of pirates!

That thing is now chained to the bottom of Key West harbor in a fight with the EPA, bet the dude would love to donate it and get the deduction. I think Nick said they are trying to fine him a Thousand Dollars an inch for the couple of miles of swamp he tore up.

8. Collapse Details

I've been telling you guys it's bad luck to change the name of a boat !!

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Dude! Sweet! View Post
    So end of story is the hippies littered up the ocean by sinking a load of chemicals and trash... Nice work hippies. Hope a whale doesn't choke on it!
    F'n tree huggin hippes. They finally got part of what is coming to them. I cant wait to read when one of their big boats get the same treatment.

10. Collapse Details

Sad to see that cool boat used in such a stupid manner. I was aboard her when they stopped in Jacksonville, and it was an impressive piece. The crew aboard that day really were boat guys. They had bronze props, but were excited to be getting some carbon fiber ones that would distort under a certain load.....changing pitch. If these guys wanted to do something so perilous, they should have bought a dodge dart equivalent....not this thing.

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    That thing is now chained to the bottom of Key West harbor in a fight with the EPA, bet the dude would love to donate it and get the deduction. I think Nick said they are trying to fine him a Thousand Dollars an inch for the couple of miles of swamp he tore up.

Not the same boat. That is Legacy in Key West. The one lofty showed is the Maltese Falcon.

12. Collapse Details

I snapped those shots when she sailed into the SF Bay. Impressive ride to say the least! I think the Maltese Falcon was just sold by Larry Perkins, don't know who the knew owner is? Tommymonza?!?!

13. Collapse Details

Yea she is mine now . Me yea me and my wife Morgan Fairchild spend our holidays on her Yea .

14. Collapse Details

You probably have to be seriosuly offshore to operate her. what does she draw. . . 20'?

15. Collapse Details

16. Collapse Details

17. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by TOMTBONE View Post
    what is w/ the green laser?

An attempt to blind the crew...
    P-4077 "The Swamp" S.B.Y.C. and Michigan medboat mothership

18. Collapse Details

I'd like to know 'how' they got all the fuel off the boat. In addition to the oil in the engines, the hydraulic system, etc....

19. Collapse Details

That's just what they claim so as to not be enviromental hypocrits