Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Collapse Details

Well,
    Before I go any Further, I want to thank the following people that have greatly helped me thus far.....

1. The First has to be "GlassDave"!! He has awnsered every Question I had no matter where he was!! He took my call when he was at his marina party, In NYC for SBI, and even when he was driving to Maryland for a race. Without him I would still be reading the WestSystems book.....

2. Second is my buddy "ItsPeanut" who pushed me to work on it any given free time I have! He knew I could do it but also saw how much work it needed / still needs. All I can hear him say is "Dude, Your never going to get it done be next summer.... "

3. Third, My pops who never got tired of hearing about it and always wanted updates. He even came up and helped me bond a stringer together. I really have him to thank getting into this mess.... He got me started in the boating stuff when I was young enough to sit on his lap and drive...

4. Finally, the most important person is my fiance, Ang!! She is ok with all the hours I put in on it and cant wait to finally get back out on it. She is my Only / Main Glass Girl. She has helped out more than she can understand. She has helped me glass in all the wood so far!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scan0001.jpg   8-6-2009 017.jpg