1. Collapse Details
    Great interview with Lip-Ship...
    Making the best in the industry BETTER since 1990...LIP-SHIP Performance: 305-933-9988

2010 Desert Storm Poker Run extravaganza - 04/22 through 4/25 Lake Havasu, Az.

2. Collapse Details

Guy knows the product! I can't believe anyone would buy a new Cig from anyone but Phil.

3. Collapse Details

Thanks!

I know everyone here wants to see Phil's paid infomercial done on another forum website.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Thanks!

I know everyone here wants to see Phil's paid infomercial done on another forum website.
    Chris, hope the link didn't offend you. It was not a paid infomercial it was a Performance boats magazines interview on video kind've like what Powerboat mag does in it's magazines (as a matter of fact they interviewed Phil a couple years ago.

Just thought with Phil being an advertiser here, and many of his customers on this site, they would enjoy the interview. Many of those on this site don't visit other sites and may have not seen the interview.

I highly doubt you'll loose any members to Performance boats forums...Completely different format that I don't really think most here would enjoy.

Again, didn't mean to offend with the post.
    Making the best in the industry BETTER since 1990...LIP-SHIP Performance: 305-933-9988

5. Collapse Details

I'm just screwin with ya'

6. Collapse Details

I found it interesting. I think anyone who follows his business model will succeed in any business.

7. Collapse Details

I just ordered some parts from him Monday will be here today! Great help.
    Now if I was only about 1500 miles closer he would have another boat in his shop!

8. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I'm just screwin with ya'
    Whew...Don't screw with me....I'm sensitive since back when I ****ed you off when you first started the site.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Whew...Don't screw with me....I'm sensitive since back when I ****ed you off when you first started the site.
    don't be so whiny copper...want me to show you how to handle these noobs.... ...chris knows I'm right, just takes time for them to see it, but I'm generally coooooreeeect.

10. Collapse Details

I've only bought a couple windscreens from Phil but he and Vanessa have been very helpful.

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Von Bongo View Post
    I've only bought a couple windscreens from Phil but he and Vanessa have been very helpful.
    I've wound up using him for everything and he has been a great asset. trying to get a return call or someone to answer the phone at cigarette is a waste of time.

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Offshoredrillin View Post
    don't be so whiny copper...want me to show you how to handle these noobs.... ...chris knows I'm right, just takes time for them to see it, but I'm generally coooooreeeect.
    Did Stecz sign onto your screen name??

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Did Stecz sign onto your screen name??
    nope, he calls me for the A+ material...dont let him fool ya.