Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Collapse Details

Had a Really crappy week this week, however thankfully it did get better as the week progressed !!!

I Got the 2nd fuel tank back from my welder yesterday & after a long day away from the shop today I just checked ups tracking & It looks as if I finally got the vinylester I have been waiting for.. Sooo hopefully if all goes as planned I will be at the shop tommorow glassing in the 2nd set of tank mounts.. (they are already inplace & bonded, they just need some biax layed over them)

Anywho, I will keep you homies informed & hopefully we will see some yeller soon !!!

2. Collapse Details

Spent a few hours at the shop earlier today getting all my glass cut out & ready for the last set of tank mounts.. Then the family & I went to the lake this afternoon & spent some time playing around & now its back here at the shop to finish up laminating & tabbing in the mounts..

Who was it that told me a while back on one of the boards that sleep was way over rated ?? Man I need to start taking better advise..

3. Collapse Details

I have been utilizing every spare moment I can find sanding my fingertips off in the bilge lately.. I have most of it in primer, I Really need to realize that its a bilge & that every radius ect...ect.. doesn't have to look like its a front fender on a Ridler car.. But I seem to have trouble with that kinda thing when it comes to certain things !! Sad thing is alot of it will be covered up & not to mention that 95% of the people that look at it will only see shinny when it done.. Lol !!

Heres a couple crappy cell phone shots with part of the primer still wet so it looks kinda funky in some areas so please excuse & disregaurd those.. You can get an idea of the size of the stringers & how they will look..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails saber bilge in primer.jpg   saber bilge in primer 2.jpg