Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Collapse Details
    2009 Motor City Fun Run...Detroit River & Lk. St. Clair Pix
    Hello everyone and sorry for the delay,

As some of you know, I had to leave immediately after the run to catch a flight to Washington, D.C...But, I missed the flight anyway...LOL...I've been on the road ever since and haven't had a chance to even look at the video, but will do, once I return to Detroit...I had a gerat time and met lots of new boating friends...It was well worth all the time, effort and expense...Looking forward to the next fun run!!!!!As some of you know, I had to leave after the run and I missed the after party...(BTW...I also missed my flight to Washington, D.C...lol)...Then, had to head to Atlanta, Ga. and Tampa, Fl....I'm fried and haven't had a chance to catch my breath...So, here are some pix...I haven't even looked at the video footage yet...Will do and edit same, once I'm back in Detroit...I had a great time at the 2009 Motor City Fun Run...Met lots of new boating friends...It was well worth the time, effort and expense and I'm looking forward to the next one!!!!

Remember..."ALL HANDS ON DECK!!!"

Here's a link to some pix...As some of you know, I had to leave after the run and I missed the after party...(BTW...I also missed my flight to Washington, D.C...lol)...Then, had to head to Atlanta, Ga. and Tampa, Fl....I'm fried and haven't had a chance to catch my breath...So, here are some pix...I haven't even looked at the video footage yet...Will do and edit same, once I'm back in Detroit...I had a great time at the 2009 Motor City Fun Run...Met lots of new boating friends...It was well worth the time, effort and expense and I'm looking forward to the next one!!!!

Remember..."ALL HANDS ON DECK!!!"

http://s616.photobucket.com/albums/tt243/divenstar/

Divenstar

2. Collapse Details
    Unedited 2009 Motor City Fun Run Video
    Here's some unedited video of the 2009 Motor City Fun Run by Pat, who came down from Freeland, Mich. (2+ hour drive) w/his 21 ft. Baja Hammer to run with us....And he brought his two small children to boot...A great and wonderful guy and we look forward to running with him during the next fun run...Though the winds & waves were rough at times...He still stayed and played with us...A REAL PERFORMANCE BOATER !!!!...Again..."ALL HANDS ON DECK"...Enjoy his video...I know I did!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3ZVgc973QU

Divenstar
    Last edited by Divenstar; 07-04-2009 at 08:16 PM.