Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by jayboat View Post
    *(nothing personal, MarkyMark!)

All in good fun my friend!

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Formula 382 sr-1 View Post
    Be careful what you say or the Boys in Black may be by to see you. A local pizza driver had a pic of him with cross hair on it and the Secret Service came to see him .
    and the boys in black can now see thru your walls......
    P-4077 "The Swamp" S.B.Y.C. and Michigan medboat mothership

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by catmando View Post
    I don't quite follow what you're saying here because the iron-handed Saddam Hussein had very little violence in his country except for what he himself perpetrated with his sons. After the Iran-Iraq war was over, Iraq was relatively peaceful for many years.

Everybody knows why Saddam attacked Kuwait; it was "slant-drilling" under Iraq's territory. Not only that, Kuwait was once a part of Iraq, so Hussein already did not like the split which was engendered by Britain and the USA. I don't blame blame him one bit.

Iran is Shiite, Iraq was Sunni, what did you expect?? The two religious factions will never get along. We gave Hussein many CBR weapons because of Iran's taking of our Embassy, and we hoped he would prevail. Hell I was too, I hated the Iranians for what they did. Unfortunately our support wasn't enough.
    I am a a loss for words you make Jay look like a Conservative.Don't worry though Sarah will fix everything in 2012

4. Collapse Details

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Expensive Date View Post
    I am a a loss for words you make Jay look like a Conservative.Don't worry though Sarah will fix everything in 2012
    Tim...

5. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by getchasum111 View Post
    he will never be president....we have until jan. 20 to fix that problem.....it seems every person that he is looking to appoint to positions is not white...whats up with that...
    This statement doesn't make any sense. I don't lik eher, but Hillary isn't black. The Governor or Arizona, tapped to be head of Homeland Security isn't black. Daschle for Health Sec isn't black.

Cut the eyeholes in your white hood a little larger.

6. Collapse Details

Brothers,

Let's have serious discussions on this site. We should leave the politics of insult back on OSO.

I move that we all discard the Left Blogger, Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, Right radio, National Review, etc talking points out and just discuss issues and outcomes.

7. Collapse Details

[QUOTE=catmando;24459]

Afghanistan will never be defeated my military means. Many countries have tried that route and they have all failed. Obama knows this.

I think what you meant to say is that his "teleprompter " knows this. the man is a news anchor. and for the country just an anchor
    Parabellum FJ²B

8. Collapse Details

Instead of the "emperor has no clothes" we have "the clothes have no emperor"
    Parabellum FJ²B

9. Collapse Details

The drones are awesome. I haven't checked your links out, but saw a documentary on them. I think there was also a story on 60 minutes or one of the news nets about them a few months back.
    Great equipment. I think they will be key in locating Bin Laden and ridding us of him once and for all.