Page 296 of 542 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 306 346 396 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,920 of 10838
  1. Collapse Details

Bamma Jamma!
    I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

2. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ratickle View Post
    What do you want in your thread? Let everyone know and I bet they'd try.
    I wouldnt want anyone tellin me when and where to post so I in turn wont tell anybody what to post ... well ...... unless they make every one think we are good friends after they treated me like **** (my friends dont do that)

3. Collapse Details

I haven't met ya, but I will miss your posts reguardless..being the nobody that I am.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Davidmnc View Post
    I for one feel like this is YOUR place. The reason I come here is to read your little stories. I am very guilty of posting for and with no reason. If any one should go home it’s me. I can lurk, and keep my useless posts to a minimal (some times it’s too easy). SO please don’t leave. You are part of the original SOS family, and you belong here.

See what you did David!!!

The truth is...."The Post Count Thread" is fun to watch and post but we should try not to take over every thread with our jibberish. I am as guilty as anybody and will do better.

5. Collapse Details

Everyone, have a great hair day.

6. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    RG is to nice to say it, but I have a feeling she prefers content and conversation over one or two word jabs. It's not like we all have overly exciting things happen in our life every day but if something happens this was a good place to post about it, you know like BB shoveling chit, Scarab getting a free story about his business in the paper, RG dancing with the band or finally getting her house sold, Chief's new grandbaby and her wine drinking, and Donzi's wedding plans and gourmet meals, you know just friendly chit chat, watercooler type conversation. I kinda like that as well.

7. Collapse Details

LOL Thanks Donna ... but Barbs right ... the thread doesnt have to change because I dont like or relate to it

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefApache View Post
    There are no set conversations here darlin! It's all things and everything. Anybody don't like that, they can take a hike and start their own damn thread.

JJ .. even nobodies are somebody ... but what do I know ... Im just a skank (just ask your honey- he'll tell you even tho he has no idea)

8. Collapse Details

I just like my conversations a little more meaningful. Thats all. I think there is a time and place for everything and this didnt use to be the place for mindless whatever and now it is. No big deal. I still have a home and friends at OSO but that doesnt mean I dont feel at home here and have friends here. Nobody has to change to make me happy. I can be happy anywhere.

9. Collapse Details

Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Racegirl3 View Post
    LOL Thanks Donna ... but Barbs right ... the thread doesnt have to change because I dont like or relate to it

JJ .. even nobodies are somebody ... but what do I know ... Im just a )
    I really hope you meant that as a joke, and I'm just bein too dense today to catch it, cause you'll never force me to believe that last part.

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by RichL View Post
    I really hope you meant that as a joke, and I'm just bein too dense today to catch it, cause you'll never force me to believe that last part.
    It was a completely unnecessary reference to a post that I made over a year ago on RG's "home" forum (oso) when I commented that:

"Hypothetically... one man's young hot chick is another man's desperate old skank."

I have no idea why this would be brought up now, unless there hasn't been enough drama around here lately.
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by JJ Apache View Post
    Morning. I have a quick easy day today. All haircuts.(yeah!!!!)
    There was a check in with my dirty towels. It was washed..........

My 2nd appt is Bob W. I know him from the repair shop I used to work at. He also came with me from the last salon, And he was John's drum teacher as a child........
    Is that Spooky?
    I just got my haircut yesterday. I LOVE getting my haircut!!!

John's drum teacher still has hair? I would have thought that would have fell out a decade or so ago...

I genuinely follow(ed) the CC&B thread and like hearing how everyone was doing. I thought about this thread a few days ago when I found I was not going back to see where the last post I read was and then catching up from there.

10 minute time limit between post in this thread! LOL- we can police ourselves better than that but hope it does go back to that warm and fuzzy feeling. Opss- I just realized I was thinking of the bare your butt thread but still...

Group hug and I call dibs for standing between Miss P and RG3 (sorry JJ- Fund is bigger and smarter than me and you play with sharp objects all day)..

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Racegirl3 View Post
    What that means is this: we ALL have the power within a thread to steer it a way we wish.....if it doesn't head that way, one can always start their own thread.

There are days I'm wordy, days I say nothing, days I just make a comment or smartass comment for laughter. I love when a thread makes me laugh out loud.

Personally, I like the fact that there are people who get on here daily or every other day, post what's up in their lives, what is happening with their day, etc. I think there is always something to relate to in this thread. It's up to each poster to ensure that.

The BAMM thing was fun for a while. Lately, doesn't do too much for me (I'm good at it now ). So I don't parake. But I still post.

That's what I feel is important with this particular thread. My intent Dawn cause you know I love you lots, was not to make you feel your information is/was unimportant or not interesting.

Clearly there are many who miss your content based on the comments in the last few pages. But, threads do get off track and sometimes it takes an effort to get it back on track.

Just my .02 which means nothing either in the grand scheme of it all!
    Queen of Bammin'

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by fund razor View Post
    unless there hasn't been enough drama around here lately.
    You and drama go hand in hand...at least that's what I read in the Boardroom! j/k John....I have to pick on you.
    Queen of Bammin'

14. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MarylandMark View Post
    I just got my haircut yesterday. I LOVE getting my haircut!!!

John's drum teacher still has hair? I would have thought that would have fell out a decade or so ago...

Group hug and I call dibs for standing between Miss P and RG3 (sorry JJ- Fund is bigger and smarter than me and you play with sharp objects all day)..
    I hate getting my haircut.

I have hugged Ms P and JJ.
    Warning: This post may contain language unsuitable for minors or math not suitable for liberal-arts majors.

15. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefApache View Post
    You and drama go hand in hand...at least that's what I read in the Boardroom! j/k John....I have to pick on you.
    If the glove don't fit, you must acquit.

16. Collapse Details

Chief you say that and then post twice in 1 minute...

LOL- them just jokes of course dear!!! See- WE can be fun again!

17. Collapse Details

Fond du Lac, WI Cheeseheads & Kiekhaefer Scarab KV Miami Vice LTD Formally Snap-On Tools Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefapache View Post
    what that means is this: We all have the power within a thread to steer it a way we wish.....if it doesn't head that way, one can always start their own thread.

There are days i'm wordy, days i say nothing, days i just make a comment or smartass comment for laughter. I love when a thread makes me laugh out loud.

Personally, i like the fact that there are people who get on here daily or every other day, post what's up in their lives, what is happening with their day, etc. I think there is always something to relate to in this thread. It's up to each poster to ensure that.

The bamm thing was fun for a while. Lately, doesn't do too much for me (i'm good at it now ). So i don't parake. But i still post.

That's what i feel is important with this particular thread. My intent dawn cause you know i love you lots, was not to make you feel your information is/was unimportant or not interesting.

Clearly there are many who miss your content based on the comments in the last few pages. But, threads do get off track and sometimes it takes an effort to get it back on track.

Just my .02 which means nothing either in the grand scheme of it all!

Ahem......you are still the Queen

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by MarylandMark View Post
    Chief you say that and then post twice in 1 minute...

LOL- them just jokes of course dear!!! See- WE can be fun again!
    I know.....I break rules easily.

OK, time to go workout. I joined Contours Express last week. It's a 30 minute circuit training women's workout facility. You start out on a stepper and do that for 45 sec, and when prompted, you move to a weight machine (real weights, not hydraulic), do that for 45 seconds and on 8 different machines/steppers, do this 2x around which = 30 minutes!

It's gets my fat a$$ moving anyway, so it's not a bad thing. Plus now that Rob will have me working, I should be RG's size by July! (only in my mind!).
    Queen of Bammin'

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Scarab KV View Post

Ahem......you are still the Queen
    Queen of Bammin'

20. Collapse Details

Charter Member
    I think it is time for a and a and get back to talking about the mindless, fun, dumb, and exciting stuff that happens in our life. If someone wants to throw in one liner or a jab here or there.....now and again..... I am sure we will enjoy a good laugh.

OK, enough about that, now about me I have two stitches in my tummy and little holes in my head and ears, I went to the dermatologist and he found some suspicious stuff they wanted to scrape off and test. That the worst thing about being blond, it usually comes with light skin and freckles

Jann when do you guys want to come for another visit, I need a trim, and Mark I can attest to this she is very good with scissors, and when you are hugged by Fund you really know you have been hugged