Hello everyone,

I figured I would introduce myself even though I have been a member on SOS for awhile now. We are thrilled to finally be part of the Apache Community with our recent purchase of Ghost Runner. I still am in shock and disbelief. My wife and I, and our good friend / business partner have boated together for years working on an old Scarab and dreaming of someday owning a 41 Apache. We had been looking at pleasure cabin setups, mostly advocated by my wife and wouldnt you know it she discovered the listing for our new staggered 6 pack!

Ghost Runner came along, all the pieces fell into place and somehow we are the proud new owners of this awesome 41. We picked her up last Tuesday in SC and brought it back to MD that day.

We boat mostly on the Upper Chesapeake Bay, but might have to take the occasional trip down to OC, MD to get out in some bigger water. For now the plan is to go over it from top to bottom, and make sure its ready for the water. Its been sitting a few years so things like valve springs, fluids and so on need to be addressed.

I want to personally thank Mark Rinda of MER Performance Marine in Little River SC for all of his assistance throughout this whole process. Mark is a stand up guy and knows his stuff. I would recomend his services to anyone.

Currently Ghost Runner has a pair of 1100's in it with wet 6's. There is a ton of rigging for us to get our heads around but were loving every minute of it and looking forward to getting it wet.

Thanks,

Brad Harbold