Well,

Here it is, people/members/boaters were complaing about leaking/faulty headers with a specific engine builder/supplier, I am vague because I not here to start trouble, just help people, anyway I told the consumers of those exhaust headers to contact me and I would help them legally. Well since that manufacturer is also a supplier-advertiser, I was cut loose, from the other website. This is an assumption since after multiple inquiries asking why my posts are not able to viewed by the membership (I can see my posts, but no one else can, pretty tricky), I still do not have an answer.

If the exhaust headers are not faulty, no problem, but based upon the number of complaints, it appears there may have been a design and manufacturing defect associated with these headers which cost boaters, just like you and me alot of money, and lost boating season(s). This is not an advertisement for clients, but a post that saying I aint' dead and buried, just yet. Maybe this site will be understanding with me. I am not a trouble maker, just a problem solver.

If you want help e-mail me.

Stephen R. Jones
joneslaw@comcast.net

I too love performance boating!